The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
What's New in Version 4.24.0
Time to celebrate the Holidays like the good ol’ days. And we mean very, very ol’. Think goat heads and bonfires. Join the Simpsons family and friends (and bitter enemies) as they celebrate non-traditional holiday festivities and have one big Pagan party in your town!
With new decorations, buildings, characters and more… Will your town unite behind these new holiday activities or will Christmas conservatism reign?
Play today and find out!
Really? No Christmas themes at all? Forcing to keep items in my town.
I just recently discovered Simpsons Tapped Out. I've really been enjoying the holiday themes. Halloween and Thanksgiving were awesome! But I just got the latest and was very frustrated at how the game took a turn. Devil horns and pagan rituals is not how I'd want to spend my Christmas. After placing what was referred to as "Stonehenge," I decided I didn't want to participate in where the game was taking my town. I tried to "store" the sacrifice item and it wouldn't let me remove it from the board. And that's why I'm on here. If people want to celebrate the holidays differently than what I believe, then that is perfectly fine. But around a game where I'm supposed to be able to govern how I create and build my town, this is one of the very few times I find myself frustrated. I wont be participating in your holiday choice Simpsons, and sadly, I don't know if I'll come back to your game.
Level 115 and 3 years strong
Ok boys and girls Simpsons is the best long running games I play on my iPad. Hands down this game has always to this day been kickass. Always fresh with the season quests. And it's not geared on donuts/cash. Any active player can always finish events without stress and cash. Every game that is close to the game play for me personally always lets me down events geared on cash and always falling short on the prizes. Simpsons sells novelty items that help but are not needed to complete game quests. I would like to thank creators and programmers for a truly amazing experience time and time again. I recommend this game to everyone. Look me up @ Opiate4602
I love this game I literately wake up and go to sleep playing it. This new update that's required will not allow me to download it so that brings it down to me not having access to play the game anymore. I've been trying to download it for the past 4 hours i clic the update button and it takes me to the AppStore and doesn't give me an option to update it just says open ,when I press open it does the same exact thing .CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE GET ME BACK IN MY GAME !?
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 4.24.0
- Size: 98.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Platinum Scratch-R$7.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99