The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.14.0
Sideshow Bob is back, and he’s brought the whole family! Is this criminally-inclined clan looking for a light opera company, or are they planning a new murder? We do know that they are definitely not looking for any rakes. Play today and find out!
With new buildings, characters, decorations, and quest lines to unravel, this update may just be worth dying for!
While in-app purchases are very common, a lot of games don't give you the opportunity to complete many goals or get certain items without digging into your wallet. I love that you don't -need- to buy donuts ever as long as you have the proper patience.
And considering how large the game is with its many characters and items all animated, this game has great stability. There's been many games released that are based on some of my favorite movies, TV shows, etc but have disappointed me greatly by bug issues that never get fixed at all. I've never had any issues with this game regardless of the bulk content. It's never crashed on me, it loads quickly and the animation is seamless.
I spend more time playing this game on my phone than using it for any other reason. It's so addictive and there's just so much content to unlock and build. Great job, Devs! Keep it up!
Awsome game, some bug problems!!
Been playing the game for about 6 months, 48 levels later and still playing! Really liking the new updates with missions to earn new characters and special prizes, keep it up! Was nice to see donuts offed as prizes for certain missions, as short lasting as it was, would like to see more… Even though it says you can win donuts in the “Sideshow You” game in Crustyland theme park, in the 2 or so months popping balloons have won donuts only one time of about 5 or so donuts total..! Not sure how to report bugs in the game other than here so... After tapping on a character the mission screen disappears, not for all characters all the time. Really annoying when I’m about to choose a mission for someone and a tap away when the “mission window” suddenly closes making me to reopen, scroll through all the missions again to find the one best suited for the time of day or missions needed to continue..!
Great game, but...
I love this game and have been playing it for a long time (level 51), but there are some issues that I have with it. I enjoy the different special events, but the constant updates have consumed all available space on both my iPhone 5 and my Galaxy Tab. Having to do an update at least once a day, and having to log back in to the game over and over again is extremely frustrating! I updated the game this morning, and not even 5 hours later when I tired to access it, I am prompted to update it again! Why?!?
Lastly, I do not like how stingy the game is with giving out donuts. I understand that they make money by selling them, but given how expensive they are to buy, it would be a nice incentive to keep people playing long term if they were a little easier to come by.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 14, 2015
- Version: 4.14.0
- Size: 51.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99