The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.22.0
Black holes, donut holes and a scientist who rolls!
Professor Stephen Hawking has come to Springfield to take part in the town’s greatest scientific discovery since Blinky the three-eyed fish!
Join Professor Hawking as you explore the secrets of black holes, stop an army of robots, and listen to his lecture on string theory… probably shouldn’t have ended on that one… Featuring dimensionally different duplicates, futuristic architecture, and more!
Will you be able to save Springfield from science?
Surprisingly Fun! (Update: Still Fun!!!)
Thought I'd give this game a try and ended up loving it. I always look forward to the next time I can do something. Gives you one more reason to check your phone often :).
Update: I've been playing this game for a couple of years now and I'm still enjoying it!!! The programmers continue to put wonderful effort into updates and events that keep me coming back again and again. I've had my moments when I lost interest, but always come back to see what's new and I'm never disappointed. Each event seems to add a unique twist to gameplay and storyline. Not something that's easy to achieve time and time again. Plus, unlike other games I've played, I love that this game is more laid back with in-game purchases. They don't pull the "you won't be able to complete this event unless you spend money" garbage. I feel like they truly want you to be able to enjoy playing the game and still be able to complete the event if you're willing to put in the time.
Shoutout: Thank you for your continued efforts to constantly make this game fun and interesting!!! I look forward to every new event and I know it's not easy to continually come up with new material. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You Rock!!!
a dear John letter...lol
Look, I've been playing this game since the very beginning, I realize that there is no such thing as a "perfect" anything....but, the changes that are being made really aren't improving the level of fun, in fact sometimes it really is more stressful than enjoyable. Example: how do you collect things aren't there? How are you suppose to spend the future cash if it won't let you? And how are you suppose to tap on the little robot guys if there not in the game? The last update we had I didn't even care if I finished it or not...don't get me wrong, I'm glad for the other people who are still enjoying it several years later, I guess it's just run its coarse for me..over the past few months, I've begged for more land tried to get you guys to understand that I would like to delete items that I didn't want,you know make it a little more customizable. being able to gift your neighbors, or at least leave a message in their town,I don't know, I guess I really could go on but,I won't. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm breaking up with you TSTO....lol
It was really fun while it lasted,I wish all of you the best,and thanks for keeping me entertained for the last few yrs.
My favorite game app.
Up to season 8
Tonight I learned where the DIE-T sign came from and the U.B.O. And the chili cook off. Love it!
THIS IS NOT AN ADVERTISEMENT!!!
This game has been my favorite past time every day for over 4 years now.
I was 29 when the Simpsons first came out and I watched it for two years. I was a huge fan. But then it seemed every time I went to watch it Fox had stupid football on that ran over and you either saw 10 minutes of Simpsons or none at all. So I quit watching. But now thanks to FXX I have been watching them in order on Comcast replay. I'm up to season six. My point is, it has made my game so much more enjoyable and fun because I'm learning all the gags and characters and situations. For instance last night I learned about the stonecutters club. When that challenge came out a couple years ago I had no clue what it was. And I get a big smile on my face when I see an episode that I have in my village. Things like the T tree and the Olmec head and the monorail, etc. so I would suggest you watch them all in order if you're a long time player of tapped out. Makes this so much more fun!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 16, 2016
- Version: 4.22.0
- Size: 98.1 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Platinum Scratch-R$7.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99