The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.13.0
What makes a hero a hero other than meat, bread, and mayo? Wait, WHAT?? Superheroes? Homer isn’t going to be happy about this one…
Heroes and villains are flooding Springfield and the fate of the town is in your hands! You’ve built your town – now it’s time to save it!
Join iconic Simpsons characters as their alter-egos fight against the forces of evil.
With new characters, buildings, decorations, and more, will you be the hero that Springfield needs!?
Super hero update!
Best update by far, the comic book theme for the missions is great and the costumes are awesome along with just the overall objectives of fighting the criminals. It's a unique and really fun update!
But things I'm unhappy about..why can't sidekick Milhouse fight any convicts? And when does Bart and burns get their consumes? Also more focus should be on the Heros and villains fighting eachother or convicts but one convict every 8 hours isn't enough for it's too slow or there should be atleast 2 or 3 that break out each time to better match the number of superheroes and vigilantes I have! The extra stuff to craft is really stupid, none of the supplies are dropping and if they do it's rigid to never drop fast enough so you can never get all the crafted buildings and they just want you to spend your money on donuts In order to get the supplies faster to actually have a chance to craft everything before the event is done. Stupid rip off/ rigid scam to get you to spend money. What, you guys haven't made enough off us working sheep?? I don't want to spend 90 donuts on a super card for an event that will happen once! Up the rate of the craft supply drops please.
Tiring of Tapped
First off, I do like the game. I do play. But the issues I've had with it since the beginning are now starting to overtake my enjoyment. The biggest of them being: It's really expensive. More than most freemium games. And what you get for your
money is not much. And while these "quests" are fun, they also require you to put in ungodly hours to get the prizes, etc. or to spend
I realize the game makers have to eat, and I wouldn't mind spending a few bucks here or there in return for my enjoyment, but more often than not it just feels like a greedy cash grab. I feel like, especially for long time players, they could give back once in a while.
If you're not already playing, I wouldn't encourage you to start. I feel like my time spent on this is basically a bad habit...and it's more than likely coming to an end soon.
game in progress
I've been playing this game for quite some time now, and like most of you I too am getting a little annoyed with some of things you still can't do i.e. zoom out to see the whole town, can't put cars where you want, limited land, not all characters have the same time line tasks, it would also be great if we could do some of our own "personal"touches in the game and not be so limited with the same ole streets and concrete. what about dirt roads?what about making a pond or lake? Oh, and it would be great to have a turn radius that's more than right or left Just a thought???if you want people to continue to play and have a longer future then please take into account all that we are asking for. Thanx.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 18, 2015
- Version: 4.13.0
- Size: 40.7 MB
- Languages: Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, En, French, German, Italian, Ko, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99