The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.14.5
Springfield’s Terwilliger troubles are over, but what’s next on the horizon? Something even more dramatic and murderous? Or perhaps a villain with way less hair? Will the sentient computer that has taken over EA ever tell?
New characters, new buildings and new stories are coming soon!
Level 47 level 48 tap tap ......49? Level 53!!! Lol
Still playing.....might be a little crazy tap tap tap:)
Free donuts yum ....tap....Tap...tap
Hey I wonder if everyone playing this game realizes that you need to keep an eye on your school, Moe's, and the jail, if you see writing clean it off or lose your rating. I know one of my neighbors and I felt badly when his rating lowered. He didn't know to clean them until I told him. Just a thought. I notice this on many of my neighbors and I know they actively play perhaps they don't give a tap. :)
ya I'm a little crazy perhaps but it's been fun. Prices are too high for donuts I agree with last review I read but you can play for free and earn donuts too. I've also earned many characters buildings etc. so it depends on whether you want to spend your hard earned money on a pretend building. Lol. Not me for the most part but occasionally. free donuts add up and they are getting better about handing them out on occasion. I love the games that keep it interesting too love my neighbors.
This is a exciting and fun game. Im still playing it and I have loved it since day one. If your looking for one of those town like games then this is for you! It is very fun and even though there are things that make you wait 24 hours and you get annoyed I enjoy that because while waiting you can make more progress in other games or do something productive like reading a book while you wait. The game is funny, when you click on a character they say something! Also when you open and close the Task Book you can hear Homer say " Task Book opened" or "Task Book closed"! I really love this game and I recommend it to everyone who is wondering to get this game or not. It really is a fun game and at the beginning when you first download it the clip is super funny. And I hope you make more games like this one it is really enjoyable! :)
Ms. Just an ole granny !
I still love my Simpsons game, but with the new Christmas update, I was working on new task to do, but it won't let me connect... It says "can not connect to server" WTH ... I can connect with everything on my phone except Simpsons !!! I called all my friends that play it and they say they can't connect either....grrrr Get it FIXED ! I hope with this new update on 4-8-15 ...that it fixed the glitches.... Lost all my golden scratchers ;((( Most of them were donuts ;(( Was still having problems with giving jobs to do...the job square would disappear.... I still love my Simpson;))
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 27, 2015
- Version: 4.14.5
- Size: 45.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99