The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
What's New in Version 4.16.2
A new path has opened in Springfield that will take you in the mountains for the first time. And Cookie Kwan has put aside her precious west side to be your guide to this new brand new area of Springfield - Springfield Heights!
• 10+ Buildings
• 20+ Decorations
• 50+ New Squares of Land
• A new luxurious beach suited for rest and relaxation
• And Much More to Come!
Take your Springfield to New Heights!
This game is awesome. I love how you can rebuild Springfield the way you want. Just a few catches though. 1: it is repetitive. It feels like you are doing the same thing over and over. 2: it takes forever, I mean FOREVER, to earn donuts. Like 1 or 2 each level? When you are at a high level like me, it is very hard! I don't want to waste my money on donuts, even though I am saving up for something that is 150 donuts. Sometimes you will get a good amount from something, like 10 donuts, but rarely. 3: Springfield heights. It is sorta confusing and I don't like it. Like some other reviews said, it doesn't fit in with the Simpsons at all.
Overall, it's a great game. I suggest getting it but not playing it every second because trust me, it gets boring.
Pretty solid game
I admire this game mostly for making premium content completely optional. Most games don't do that, so props to this one. I enjoy getting buildings and characters that I love and recognize from the show. That said, it is a bit slow and dare I say repetitive as you progress. It feels very spoonfed and not very unique from other people who play the game. A little more personal and unique interactivity would go a long way for me. On the upside, my favorite part about the game is the events that go with holidays, or can even be completely random, like the superhero event. Sorry I can't further expand on that, but I have no problems with events. I hope this is read and taken into consideration. Thanks!
Request from a frequent loyal player
Let me just say im not a gamer and have never been addicted to any game until now. I absolutely love this game. But, hate the fact that i have to tap on each character to have them do a shift. I would love and i am positive others would agree if we can just tap once for all characters to do the same shift with one click. It is time consuming to do all characters! Also, i would loooooooove if i get mojo the monkey back in the store ❤️. And more free donuts plz!!!!! Or make it just a tiny bit easier for us to get donuts :)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 4.16.2
- Size: 65.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99
- Stack of 60 Old Donuts$3.99
- Tray of 132 Old Donuts$7.99