The Simpsons™: Tapped Out
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Homer accidently caused a meltdown that wiped out Springfield. D’OH! Now, it’s up to you to rebuild it! From the writers of The Simpsons, tap into a city building game that lets you create your own living, breathing Springfield... for FREE.
* This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings.
HOW FUN IS IT? LET US COUNT THE WAYS!
1. First, you can get it for free!
2. Make Springfield just like you want it.
3. Help Homer find Marge, Bart, Lisa, and the rest of his family and friends! (Ned Flanders, too.)
4. Complete tasks to earn… mmm, donuts!
5. Make Apu work ridiculously long shifts at Kwik-E-Mart.
6. Grow and harvest Tomacco on Cletus’s Farm.
7. Party down with Duffman at Duff Brewery.
8. See how your Indolence, Consumerism,and Gluttony stack up on the Conform-o-meter.
9. Enjoy exclusive animated scenes sure to please fans of TV’s longest-running comedy.
10. Visit your friends’ Springfields, play pranks, collect cash and earn special rewards with friendship points the only way to measure your friendship.
11. Build up entirely new sections of Springfield from the rides at Krustyland to the performers on the Waterfront!
12. And did we mention… it’s free to play?
SPRINGFIELD NEVER LOOKED SO GOOD
With HD graphics – you’ll get an eyeful of greener greens, yellower yellows, and more.
IS THAT ALL? Of course not! Did you know that you can even play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Russian, Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Thai, Turkish and Brazilian Portuguese?
But who wants to read all this text on a screen? So you should CHECK OUT THE SCREENSHOTS because the screenshots really sell it… even though we really don’t have to sell this game… because it’s FREE!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
What's New in Version 4.24.0
Time to celebrate the Holidays like the good ol’ days. And we mean very, very ol’. Think goat heads and bonfires. Join the Simpsons family and friends (and bitter enemies) as they celebrate non-traditional holiday festivities and have one big Pagan party in your town!
With new decorations, buildings, characters and more… Will your town unite behind these new holiday activities or will Christmas conservatism reign?
Play today and find out!
My game will not come up I have play is for a long time n all my game r gone, what ever I do to fix it is not doing. Plezzzzzzzzzz fix it or take it off your app I will tell my friends not to play at all n I do have have a lot of players who play thank u. To Who it may concern I have been playing this game years now and again it has faded away from my ab can you please fix my game I have invested a lot of my time playing this wonderful game please fix my game I would appreciate it very much so thank you so much mail me Naomi Hartshorn. I would appreciate it if you fix by Simpsons tapped out game this is the second time have you have close me out and I don't understand I play all the time it says open and it won't open can you please check on this is freaking me out thank you and merry Christmas- I did play A Christmas thing please put it back thank you my game the Simpson still won't come up it keeps saying better you than me or says come and play with me why hasn't come up exit please
Why so butt-hurt?
I've never felt the need to write a review until now. Yes, the pagan event seems strange, and yes this winter update may seem a bit disappointing (because of the prizes), but I am in no way offended by anything the game has thrown my way so far. If you're a person who is easily offended you have no right to have downloaded this game in the first place. It's all SATIRE! One of the funniest jokes from the Simpsons MOVIE is when Homer picks up a Bible in a moment of panic and says, "I don't know! This book doesn't have any answers!" EVERYTHING is subject to ridicule. And honestly, I still want every one of the prizes for this update in my town. THEY LOOK AWESOME! I've been playing for nearly two years now, for a consecutive number of who knows how many days, and I DO NOT intend to stop anytime soon.
Really? No Christmas themes at all? Forcing to keep items in my town.
I just recently discovered Simpsons Tapped Out. I've really been enjoying the holiday themes. Halloween and Thanksgiving were awesome! But I just got the latest and was very frustrated at how the game took a turn. Devil horns and pagan rituals is not how I'd want to spend my Christmas. After placing what was referred to as "Stonehenge," I decided I didn't want to participate in where the game was taking my town. I tried to "store" the sacrifice item and it wouldn't let me remove it from the board. And that's why I'm on here. If people want to celebrate the holidays differently than what I believe, then that is perfectly fine. But around a game where I'm supposed to be able to govern how I create and build my town, this is one of the very few times I find myself frustrated. I wont be participating in your holiday choice Simpsons, and sadly, I don't know if I'll come back to your game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 4.24.0
- Size: 98.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Game software © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. EA and the EA logo are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. The Simpsons™ and © 2013 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Golden Scratch-R$0.99
- Truckload of 300 Donuts$19.99
- Tray of 132 Donuts$9.99
- Stack of 60 Donuts$4.99
- Dozen Donuts$1.99
- Store Full of 900 Donuts$49.99
- Boatload of 2400 Donuts$99.99
- Platinum Scratch-R$7.99
- Frink's Special Offer$5.99
- Truckload of 300 Old Donuts$14.99