The Sims™ FreePlay
De Electronic Arts
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling iPhone games, comes a Sims experience that you can play for FREE on iPhone and iPad!
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Let your Sims get married, make babies, and then watch them grow from Toddler to Senior!
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships and supermarkets. Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3 (3rd generation) or iPod touch (4th generation).
- Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
- Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
- Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Lo nuevo en la versión 5.3.0
Live out your perfect Sims story! Watch your Sims grow through their full life-cycle, move onto the afterlife and pass on legacies from one generation to the next. Complete the “Life Dreams and Legacies” Quests at Level 24+ to get your Sims ready for their next exciting adventure!
• Live Big, Dream Big – Complete the full life-cycle of your Sims with natural aging and help them fulfil Life Dreams from Babies to Seniors!
• Trip to the Afterlife – Keep the family tree growing through the generations. Be escorted to the afterlife and pass on legacies to future generations
• Sporty vs Geek – Get to know your Sims with two new in-depth personalities and goals. Will your Sims show off their athletic prowess at the Swim Center or contemplate the world of quantum physics over a hot tea?
• Beachside Bliss – Soak up the sun at the Beach! Grab your snorkel and hit the coral reef or collect seashells on the sand in two new hobbies for your Sporty Sims
• Game On – Embrace your inner Geek and unlock the Game Arcade. Master all-new hobbies for your Geeky Sims including Skill Tester, Pinball Wizard and Arcade Gamer!
Fulfil your life dreams in The Sims FreePlay. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesimsfreeplay for the latest news and offers.
Reseñas de clientes
Thanks for your hard work in trying to make the game better. I love the game! I'm not sure about the update yet. I worked very hard to get my Sims and am kind of attached to them so I hate the idea of them dying. I don't understand why there is a limit to the number of Sims one can have. I have a ton of empty houses and lots, because I can't have more people. And how can I finish quests that want me to add a baby or move someone in I can't add more people! Also, It's interesting to see what other players do with their town, but i have to keep using life points because none of them have fire poles, pets or pools yet. I also barely have time to work with my Sims town let alone visiting others and completing quests(which end a little to quickly for this working gal. I would like to see the Sims be able to clean the house vacuum and dust and maybe do the dishes. I would also like to be able to set my own amount of time to complete some of the tasks (ie watching TV, homework, etc) and to schedule my own work times.
Nick name stupid because most of the time I am very critical
This game is really good because it let u create a world where u get to decide what happens make a happy or sad ending. If I am feelings down I always come to sims and make my sims happy which makes me happy. But I really think that if listened to what everyone is suggesting it would be so much better so just listen please
1) instead of wooho standing up in the bed shower or heart shaped tub
2)also a try for baby opption then the woman sims would get pregnant for a little while
3) then when it is time for baby to come u can choose at home or hospital birth
4)hospital birth would require a hospital which has an idea for jobs or possible hobbies
U have to teach children to walk and talk and other things like that
6) sims to sleep under the cover
7) food different options
8) above all more customization for house and sims
For sims be able to make them fat skinnier and othe stuff like that plus more clothes and hair styles
To me at first this game was a three but I just got the new update and I am surprised to see that they didn't do much to change certain things that people had complaints about :( like more clothes and more furniture and more house fonts .... I was SOO excited about this update because I thought I would actually see a HUGE difference since they asked us all for opinions ... But I'm actually sad I GOT the update I could have just saved my storage but now it's too late .. I didn't think they would change EVERYTHING we had a problem with but i don't know... I just thought it would be better than this and i am now putting this game at a two instead of a three and I'm pretty sure I'll delete it soon... It's actually an ok game but I'm not going to waste my time and money in it when I can but a Xbox with all the money it's required to buy lp and stuff like that ... It's a shame because I actually LOVE the sims but the phone version is just a huge let down compared to other sim games ...👎😡😡
- Categoría: Juegos
- Actualizado: 12/03/2014
- Versión: 5.3.0
- Tamaño: 522 MB
- Idiomas: Español, Alemán, Chino, Coreano, Francés, Inglés, Italiano, Japonés, Neerlandés, Portugués, Ruso
- Vendedor: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 4.3 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch. Esta app está optimizada para iPhone 5.
Top compras dentro de la app
- Loto de puntos de vida$0.99
- Puñado de puntos de vida$2.99
- Cubo de puntos de vida$5.99
- Puñado de simoleones$4.99
- Caja de puntos de vida$9.99
- Pila de simoleones$7.99
- Vagón de puntos de estilo de vida$19.99
- Carretilla de puntos de vida$14.99
- Hucha de simoleones$9.99