The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling iPhone games, comes a Sims experience that you can play for FREE on iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.5.0
Step right up! The Carnival has come to Sim Town. Grab the whole family and come on down to begin the adventure at Level 26+
• Fun for All – Experience the excitement of building your very own Carnival. Get a cheeky kiss at the Kissing Booth or decipher your future at the Fortune Teller
• Feel the Rush – No carnival is complete without rides! Jump aboard the gorgeous Carousel or take in Sim Town on top of the giant Ferris Wheel. Even let your Sims bounce sky-high in a multi-colored Jumping Castle!
• Draw Big Crowds – Dazzle onlookers with the all-new Juggling Hobby or show off your muscles and win prizes on the High Striker
• Take Center Stage – Does your Sim love the limelight? Give them the all-new Entertainer personality and become the talk of the town
• Tasty Treats – Spoil your Sims with delicious carnival food from colorful Cotton Candy to mouth-watering Pop Corn
Re-ignite your inner child at the Carnival. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesimsfreeplay for the latest news and offers.
It's Great, But Some Things Need To Change
Please Read This.
Starting off, I really love this app. It's fun to design their homes, outfits, buy them pets, house hold items and build there relationships and town. Some glitches that happen are I would to the currency add things but I wouldn't get the currency and when my sims eat, their plates don't appear. Also the sims don't respond right away to commands. Something I don't like about the challenges (where you unlock certain things) is on some of them it asks you to do something but you can't because you haven't bought that building and it's 300,000 Simoleons to build the building. I don't think that's fair. Another thing it that if you want to adopt a toddler, preteen or teen it's $4.99. I think that's a little much to ask for. I think it should be $2.99 instead. I would gladly buy two preteens and two teens if the price was lowered. Something that I think should be added to the game to make it better is if there was more clothing and hair options for you to dress your sims. Also pools, pool decking, added stories, cars and pets should not be so expensive. I mean the cheapest dog is 6 LifePoints. It's hard to get LifePoints and pools and pool decking are very expensive. A decent sized pool is 75,000 Simoloens. I really think you should lower the priceless on the items and especially on the adoption. (if you do I promise I will buy those four sims) Thank You for reading my concerns and thoughts on improving the app.
Great game! Love it
I've been playing this game for a while and I never get bored of it especially with the challenges we have and new updates we get. But you guys should add more places , make the map larger so that you can add more things. There are a few things I wish could be improved and fixed. Like with the kids , I want my kids to play with each other with the same thing but that's not allowed. It should be more life like with the action. Adding at least 4 people to join in on something like a game or playing with toys . More land and different kinds of house ! Also being able to travel to places would be cool. Like taking your family to an island and staying in a hotel and being able to go to the beach or go camping in the woods. Taking the dogs on a walk, going to the park, your sim is really sick so you have to take it to the hospital, making appointments like doctors or dentist, setting up play dates. All your reminders of upcoming events could be on a calendar you have to buy. Idk small things like that. This game would be perfect with additional things like that. Overall I've loved this game for a long time and will always love it 😊 also let me be able to have more kids in my house hold! I really wanted 3 kids but that's not allowed 😑 and instead if having to control everyone you only had to control which families you wanted. Like for me I only want one family to control
I've been playing this game for about 2 years & I love it. But I would love it even more if you added a few more work places like a hospital, zoo, fast food restaurant & also places where teenage sims can work at. It would be awesome if mothers could actually get pregnant. I love the grim reaper that you added, I mean we all die sooner or later, it makes the game more realistic, but to make it even more realistic shouldn't the mothers get pregnant & maybe celebrate with a baby shower or something? That would be so cute. Also add more variety of furnitures. I spend my whole nights designing their houses & they're all 2-3 stories with a gym & movie theater but I'm running out of rooms to design because the furniture options are limited. & I know you guys have a lot of complaints about the amount of clothing & hairstyles but one more won't hurt. I usually buy all their hairstyles in the salon because that's where the best ones are but I'm getting bored of them. Also teenage sims should also be able to get tattoos & piercings not just the adults & seniors. Also, the room shape is boring, you could only build in squares & rectangles. It would be so cool if you could add balconies & stuff like that. & on the beach lots, actually let them get into the beach instead of just putting a gate there. Overall the game is awesome & I truly love it but it's not 5 stars.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 18, 2014
- Version: 5.5.0
- Size: 552 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99