Play the Luxury Living Live Event, check out the Home Automation System, and unlock the ultimate dishwasher!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Spoil your Sims with the latest update! Have them live luxuriously with fabulous home features, furniture, and a brand-new house template. You can:
• Take part in the Luxury Living Live Event to unlock high-end kitchen pieces, glam bedroom furniture, and everything you need to build an amazing home cinema, including plush recliners and a popcorn machine
• Complete the event to access the Sim Cinema House template, including a karaoke machine and stunning aquarium – the perfect centerpiece for your Sims’ homes
• Play the HANS On Modern Homes Seasonal Quest to check out the Home Automation System (HANS)
• Use HANS to dim house lights, change the color of your house with lighting, and operate curtains
Plus, unlock the ultimate dishwasher, which will radically change the way your Sims clean their homes. Thanks for playing!
Ratings and Reviews
Celebrate the season Sims-style with quests, costumes, and more.
This is a great game - I play every day and it can be pretty addicting at times. It’s pretty realistic and I like how the people (or sims) interact with each other and their surroundings. My only 2 complaints are A: Everything takes too long - Going to work takes 9hours?? I mean are you serious? I get that working can be all day, but I don’t want to just be sitting there in an empty house waiting for hours for my sim to get home. Also, cooking can take an out ragiously long time. 18 hours to bake a croissant! I don’t know about you, but I have better things to do than bake croissants for 18 hours at a time. And B: Things can get a little pricy. I’ve seen a couple of reviews talking about this and I agree. I’m trying to expand my neighborhood but it’s a lot of money to just buy a 3 room house with out any furniture or painted walls. Also, the pets!! It’s costs those yellow “life skill” things I think there called. It’s hard to earn those and also if you want to speed things up (like 18 hour croissant baking) then you have to pay for that with those too. The pets are all in the 30’s range (some more some less) except for the first pets ( the Greyhound and the cat (I forget what it’s called) which cost 5 and 6 which is still pretty expensive. Anyway, I know I said a lot about this game that sounds more negative than positive, but it was mostly over 2 things and do recommend this game. I’m sorry for such a long review, but thanks for reading.
I love this game but...
This is one of my favorite games that i have on my ipad. I love how it resembles actual life and you can grow the babies. I love all of the jobs and places that you can get on the map because they are all unique in their own special way and they all hold an awesome activity like going to work or buying something. I especially love designing the houses because its so much fun to create cool life like areas where your sims can live. I have gotten pretty far into this game and have found some things to suggest. First of all, when i got the puppies and kittens quest completed, i was so excited to have my own pet to love but i feel like it should be able to do more. I can sit with the pet but i wish i could wash it in the bathtub or bounce it on the bed like i can with the baby. Another thing is that the pools, patios, and multi story things are very expensive. I have seen awesome houses and i want to have a big upstairs but i cannot afford it so i have to get a big area of space downstairs and fill up the whole thing because i cant make an upstairs. This is annoying because i also want space outside to put a pool and a patio but those are also very expensive. Right now i have a tiny 2 by 3 patio. If i even put railing on it, which is also very expensive, i would only have two little squares for my sims so it is just like a carpet outside that doesn't do anything. Thats all for now. Love this game. Please consider my problems.
- Electronic Arts Inc.
- 885.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus $0.99
- Handful of Life Points $2.99
- Handful of Simoleons $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.