The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling iPhone games, comes a Sims experience that you can play for FREE on iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.11.0
Shop til you drop with the grand opening of the Sunset Mall! Dress your Sim in this season’s must-have fashions with over 500 new clothes, shoes, and accessories. It’s your time to dress to impress!
• Grab your besties and come on down to the Sunset Mall, there are over 16 new shops bursting with new outfits
• Dresses, shoes, coats, and more! Your Sims never looked so good, with over 500 new clothes for all age groups
• Show off the latest trends on the Catwalk with the new Modelling Hobby. Strike a pose to unlock new shops
• Strike! Meet up with friends and try your hand in the Bowling Hobby. Knock down those pins to unlock the Juice Bar!
• Take your new crush on a first date to the Burger Bar and order a milkshake for two – unlocked when you complete the Sunset Mall Quest
• Kick into healthy habits with the new Juice Bar, and slurp up a tasty refreshing juice with you and your friends – master every move in the Bowling Hobby to unlock it!
• Experience Lunar New Year with your family! Hang up lanterns, and cheer on the lion dancers in the Lunar New Year Quest – coming Feb 14
Try on the latest trends in The Sims FreePlay. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
I love this game honestly and I've been playing it on and off for like 2 years... I just really wish you could have more then 34 sims in sim town. The thing is I want to be able to have grandparent, parents, and kids in most of my family's and then have other people move into new houses in sim town... But it's hard when I now only have one grandparent and I'm trying to grow toddler and stuff cause when they get older my sim limit is reached and I'm not gonna TRY to kill my sims off... But I do anyway of course. It would be better to kill them off if you had a place to like remember them. Y'all made it so if they are gone you will never see them again. Also I think it would be cool if we could like go inside the stores in the mall and like click on racks to the clothes. Or maybe be able to go to work with a sim and watch them work. And it would be awesome if you could make it more like sim 4 in the realistic ways like having a baby bump when your pregnant or people actually having LONG HAIR. Short hair is kinda ugly when everybody has it. Last of all I wish we could get the prizes from the time quest even if we don't get it between a certain time. Like maybe put it in the store so we can buy it like we can buy fish tanks. Cause I have a life other then this game and sometimes the quest take way to long. Either wise I really love this game though. Thanks.
I love this game but here are some suggestions. I think that you should never have to wait to do quests because you have to complete a previous quest first. Also I think that you shouldn't need a cake to age a sim or you should at least make the price lower because 5 LP for a cake? Come on! And it takes a day to bake! Also I think some of the things you have to do in quests is kinda ridiculous. This game is really great but there are some inappropriate parts like the woohoo you should take out. Also here are some tips. You can't get married until you complete the love is in the air quest. You can't have a baby until you complete the two and a half sims quest. You can't age a baby until you complete the quest for toddlers. You can't age a toddler until you complete preparing for preteens quest. You can't age a preteen until you complete the teenagers quest and you can't age a teenager until you complete the adults quest. You can't age adults until the seniors quest which you can do at level 23 I think. I am only at level 15 but I love this game and all my friends play it! Also I hope you can change that the time and price to build a building/house varies depending on how many buildings you have or how many sims you have. I have 14 sims already and sometimes it's hard to take care of them! I hope that you read this and consider some of my suggestions and overall this game is the best game I've ever played!!!! Good job EA!!!!!!
Please Stop Complaining, Everyone
I understand that many are upset about sims aging, high costs of construction/in general, etc. but you're really ignoring how amazing this is. The aging used to frustrate me too, but now I like how it kind of pushes me to create new sims with new personalities, and, ultimately, new stories. You can do almost anything you want. And I promise that the frustration with high prices will go away. I've been playing Sims Freeplay for about 2 years now, and after building up my town population and overall advancing, it's easy to maintain, on average, over 23 million simoleons WITHOUT needing to buy it with real money and WITHOUT really needing to watch your spending on furniture, clothes, house features, etc. Just have your sims do a lot of working and gardening. In conclusion, I have little to no complaint about this app; if anything, I hope EA can raise the sim population cap and get rid of the sim cap that only allows a max of 10 sims in a location at one time. BTW, I really like this new update -- I don't know what people are complaint about since the new clothes available AND a better/much more affordable way to buy clothes is really cool. So everyone, please be patient, please understand how much you're getting from a free app. If anything, a good amount of the appeal of the sims franchise is managing a tight budget at the beginning of the games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 20, 2015
- Version: 5.11.0
- Size: 487 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99