The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be transported to a uniquely magical place and get into the holiday spirit with The Sims FreePlay!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.26.1
Experience a small world that’s larger than life. Be transported to a uniquely magical place where you can swing on flowers, jump on spider webs, and feed cute lady bugs! Get into the holiday spirit and:
• Discover a tiny world with Fairy Circle Fields, Leaky Leaf Canoe Rides, and more
• Help the Prince and the Pocket-Sized Princess and earn the ultimate prize
• Craft cool creations with the Ice Sculpture Hobby
• Give your male Sims more handsome hairstyles with the Charming Barber Hair Event
• Get your Sims into healthy habits with the Healthy Living Discovery Quest and all-new Aerobics Hobby
Happy Holidays from The Sims FreePlay, and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers!
You can't enjoy the game unless you have unlimited stuffs AND IT TAKES A LOT OF STORAGE
I have been a Sims addict ever since the The Sims 1 came out on PC then I started downloading The Sims games even this one. What I don't like is that the tasks in this game takes too long to finish an you couldn't even finish the (special) quests if you don't have lifestyle and social points. I just pity my sister because she got tired of playing this game because she couldn't even finish a simple task because she doesn't have enough money and stuff (but lucky for me). Also, it takes a lot of storage on my update and it's killing me because I love this game but I don't want to delete it or my other apps and photos and music just to free up some space. I hope you guys minimize the HOURS to finish a simple task (I mean how is it possible to take 10 hours talking to someone, like seriously?) and the game is also very costly. I'm giving it 2 stars. If you guys don't like this game, download The Sims on your PC.
Yes, hello. I enjoy playing Sims Freeplay. However, the prices are getting ridiculously high. I'm not paying 9 LP for a Christmas Tree. I'm not paying 900,000 simoleons for a building. I'm not paying over 800 LP for individual places inside the Police Station. I'm not paying $9.00 for a sports pack. I'm not paying 27,000 simoleons for a snow globe. P.S. No one will either. LOWER YOUR PRICES!!!!!!!!! Why are prices continuously getting higher? FIX THIS. Players of Sims Freeplay don't want to pay these huge amounts of money. Thanks for reading this and take this into consideration or you'll lose people who are playing the game... if you actually read the reviews I'm sure you can tell others are also upset about the money.
I love this game but...
I absolutely love this game. It's really great. But I have a few problems with the game. 1.) I do not like how certain task take so long to do. 2.) I don't like how to finish a task you need to buy something super expensive. 3.) I have this weird glitch. I am working on the puppy odyssey quest but there's a problem. When my sim picked up the puppy to leave, the dog did not show up at the house. Then I went to the park to find it again. The puppy is now floating in the air. And if I summon my sim at the park it tells me that my sim is still holding the dog. Even though it's not. So please find a way to fix that glitch.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 05, 2016
- Version: 5.26.1
- Size: 547 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2016 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99