The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.13.0
Grab your hard hats and pull out your blue prints, it’s time for a renovation revolution! Bree the DIY gal is in town to film an exciting new home renovation show – and your Sims are the stars of the show! Create and customize with stylish new patios, balconies, and basements! Your dream home is just waiting to be built at level 15+.
- Spruce up your home with wonderful patios! Decorate them with colorful outdoor furniture when you complete the DIY Homes: Peaceful Patio quest.
- What a view! Enjoy the outdoors with breathtaking balconies. Finish the DIY Homes: Lovey-Dovey Balcony quest to let your Sims step out onto stylish balconies.
- Going underground – create your own basement areas as part of the DIY Homes: Basement of Kings quest.
- New and exciting Limited Time Prizes in the DIY Homes series of quests. Be the talk of the town with the Make Out Couch, luscious planters, and a superb new mansion!
- Fill your new balconies, patios, and basements with a range of stylish décor! Explore the Home Store for all the new items.
- Sim Town builders have developed nifty ways to make your home even more special. You can now add hallways, create smaller rooms, and much more!
- Take on new heights with additional floors! Now the sky is the limit with up to five floors waiting to be built.
Let the renovations begin in The Sims FreePlay. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
LOVE THIS GAME!!! But...
I LOVE this game!! It is super addicting and I love the new update and am looking forward for the next one but I have a lot of suggestions that I hope you take into consideration. I think that if a married couple is going to WooHoo there should be an option to "try for a baby." It would also be a good idea to add a hospital so the pregnant women can go there to have it and you should be able to see the baby bumps. A few more ideas in the sim love category is I think that teens should be able to be romantic with other teens because that would make it more like real life. The teens should also be able to WooHoo. Another thing is why can't the adult sims carry the babies or have the babies or the toddlers sit on their laps in a chair or on the coach. The adults should also be able to carry the babies and toddlers around the house. I also wish that there was not a limit on the amount of sims that you can have. I mean there's so many houses you can build but you can only have 34 sims?! I also think that the things that you can but shouldn't be so expensive. It should also be easier to earn LP. I can never get any LP and I don't want to have to keep spending real money to buy them. Last but not least the teens and preteens should be able to play sports. I really hope that you take these things into consideration!! 😊
I LOVE this game..but there should be like a sport (not "hobby") for people to play... like basketball! also they should have a hospital with occupations (nurse, Dr., etc) where pregnant women can have her baby.. speaking of that, we should have two options when wanting to do woohoo, woohoo and try for a baby.. we should also be able to have more than one hobby.. for instance, i have 5 hobbies in real life, probably even more... i also do not like the LIFE DREAMS AND LEGACIES QUEST. I like my sims the way they are.. and the beach and everything only available after you complete the quest should just be like skill points or something... as for clothes, we need more options! i feel like all of my sims dress the same because i dont have anything else for them to wear (INCLUDING HAIRSTYLES)... and teenagers should be able to have tattoos, i mean that is whats going on right now anyway.... as for the LIFE DREAMS AND LEGACIES QUEST, you should make it optional, and have (again) the beach (and other) available for everyone.. finally, the sims. when you get to level 55 (max level for now, which should change) you can only have 34 sims!!! you should add WAY more sims & levels.. like up to level 65 and 80 sims.. i hope you will take my thoughts into consideration, for i know everyone is thinking them.. thanks for reading! ☺️
Fun game but I have suggestions💁🏽 by:Nicey G.💕
I think that the Adults should have their woohoo's in bed and they should have an option to "try for baby" and the baby should be in the mother's stomach and their should be a hospital for the mom to give birth. And for the teens they should be able to fall in love too because that's what happens in real life! And their should be an option were the teens can run away and live with their boyfriends/girlfriends. And if the Adults get divorced and they had kids they should be a law court for the judge to see which parent can take the kids. And their should be an option were the teens ( girls of course) can get pregnant because they did it in bed. And an option were the kids can make that decision to get married at a young age. And the teens should also have that choice to be rebellious. And their should be an option were the parents can beat
their children if they are rude. And their should be cops that come and arrest the bad parent. And the adults should have the choice to drink wine or get something to drink. And if the teen (girls of course) want the choice of abortion than they have that choice. That's what I think you guys should add to the game because it will make it more realistic.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 27, 2015
- Version: 5.13.0
- Size: 504 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99