The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling iPhone games, comes a Sims experience that you can play for FREE on iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.12.0
A magnificent castle has appeared shrouded in mystery! Only those who are chivalrous, valiant, and honorable can lift the curse upon it and become the king or queen. Hurry, Sim Town is waiting for the rightful heir to the throne!
• Lower the drawbridge and open the gates to the majestic Northern Glade Castle! Complete the Royal Lineage quest to explore the castle at level 14+.
• Take the throne as the queen or king of Sim Town! Create your royal family with perfect princesses and playful princes.
• Be covered in fairy dust from magical and mischievous fairies. Complete the Royal Lineage quest to welcome pet fairies to your family!
• Hit a bullseye in the new archery hobby. Become an archery master to unlock spectacular statues for your courtyard garden.
• Entertain royalty as a hilarious Jester. Perform sidesplitting dances and acts to unlock the throne room.
• Ascend to the throne room to issue decrees! Take rule and affect Sim Town in new exciting ways.
• Dazzle onlookers with jewel-studded crowns, gorgeous flowing gowns, and commanding royal attire!
Rule your own kingdom in The Sims FreePlay. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
Best Game for iPhone! However...
I've been playing Sims Free Play for almost 3 years now and I am still hooked!! Wonderful animations and a great way to pass the time. Customizations for each Sim is improving - LOVE the Life Dream addition to the game. Also, each update makes the game better and better. The developers at EA really pay attention to what their users like. I do have a few suggestions/complaints though: the Bowling hobby should be available to Senior Sims. The Bingo Tournament for Seniors should be a mini game (considering I spend SOO many Simoleons for my Seniors to participate in the Bingo Tourney!) Ballet and Karate should be available for Teen Sims AND we should also be able to work towards Hobby Skills for both Ballet/Karate. Some Quests are practically impossible to complete without spending all of your Lifestyle Points. Even then, you could end up getting a "Better Luck Next Time" message once the Quest has expired, which is REALLY annoying. Lastly, PLEASE MAKE LONG HAIR AVAILABLE for everyone!!!! I've been dying for my female Sims to have longer than shoulder length hair for ages now, even when I completed building the Mall and all of the stores, I was very disappointed to discover that no long hair styles for my Sims were available 😞 That is my biggest request for this game. Other than those few things, this game is AMAZING! Highly recommended.
Awesome game!!! But it could use a few things
I'm sooo sick of wasting my time doing a hobby and then after all that time I get a reward that I already have. It's frustrating when I spend so much time to get something that I already have. Another thing. I think the babies should be able to crawl around and the parents should be able to take them out of their cribs because babies are really boring because they can't do anything. And toddlers should be able to go to Pickle Sauce and eat with their families. Also, dating sims and partners and married couple should be able to kiss on the lips and woohoo. And preteens should be able to have romantic relationships with other preteens. You should be able to drive to work and other places and more than one person should be able to go on a drive at once. Other emotions like sadness and anger should be used because there were numerous occasions where they would have been useful. Pajamas should be available for when sims go to bed. Also, it's very very difficult to complete timed quests when prices just rise and rise. You should be able to see sims doing their jobs as well. And, you should be able to get married at the park or somewhere romantic. You shouldn't have to get married at your house. I really hope you read these because they are good suggestions and they'd make the game a whole lot better.
My thoughts .
I love the new update you guys made, but I'd like too see the "baby bump" when a mother is pregnant. I'm glad you updated the woohoo but can you consider them finishing in the bed when they come from under the covers ? ALSO PAJAMAS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE WHEN THE SIMS go to bed. Also I think mothers should be able to have twins and triplets.. I think the children limited should be raised to at least
4. And there should be more emotions like grief when a loved one dies. Sadness or anger when they divorce. They should drive to work and you should be able to see the sims doing their jobs. Why do we build the workplaces
If we can't see them working ? Also we should add the "doctor" occupation and the build the hospital.. Also when a mother wants to woohoo it should say "try for baby" and when its time for them to give birth you can take them to the hospital. Preteens should be able to crush or have a little romance as well. There should be more jobs as well. ALSO WE NEED MORE TYPES OF LONG HAIR STYLES OR JUST HAIR STYLES PERIOD FOR BOTH MEN AND WOMEN Last thing their are a few glitches and bugs like the sink with the mirror doesn't work. And sometimes my sims are stuck in their work clothes and when i change the clothes their still in the work clothes this has a lot of bugs in this update. PLEASE FIX
Thanks for reading.. 😊
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 16, 2015
- Version: 5.12.0
- Size: 468 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99