The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling iPhone games, comes a Sims experience that you can play for FREE on iPhone and iPad!
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Let your Sims get married, make babies, and then watch them grow from Toddler to Senior!
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships and supermarkets. Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3 (3rd generation) or iPod touch (4th generation).
- Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
- Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
- Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
What's New in Version 5.3.0
Live out your perfect Sims story! Watch your Sims grow through their full life-cycle, move onto the afterlife and pass on legacies from one generation to the next. Complete the “Life Dreams and Legacies” Quests at Level 24+ to get your Sims ready for their next exciting adventure!
• Live Big, Dream Big – Complete the full life-cycle of your Sims with natural aging and help them fulfil Life Dreams from Babies to Seniors!
• Trip to the Afterlife – Keep the family tree growing through the generations. Be escorted to the afterlife and pass on legacies to future generations
• Sporty vs Geek – Get to know your Sims with two new in-depth personalities and goals. Will your Sims show off their athletic prowess at the Swim Center or contemplate the world of quantum physics over a hot tea?
• Beachside Bliss – Soak up the sun at the Beach! Grab your snorkel and hit the coral reef or collect seashells on the sand in two new hobbies for your Sporty Sims
• Game On – Embrace your inner Geek and unlock the Game Arcade. Master all-new hobbies for your Geeky Sims including Skill Tester, Pinball Wizard and Arcade Gamer!
Fulfil your life dreams in The Sims FreePlay. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesimsfreeplay for the latest news and offers.
Love this game but…
1. There needs so be more places that you don't have to build to go to like a hospital
2. You should be able to interact with people from other towns like I wish my best friends sims could come visit and stay but me see them and be able to actually interact with them when they visit my town
3. There's should be more things to do with babies like walking them in strollers and being able to rock them in rocking chairs
4. You should be able to walk around the town like go for walks and push babies around and walk your dogs
5.when the people are woohooing it should be more than them standing there I mean keep the little blurry thing but yeah
6. The people should be able to try for a baby based on their personalities so that it isn't all the same which gets boring a lot
7. There needs to be like life goals now grow some corn because that is stupid ( no offense) but they need to say umm for teens like graduate high school like everybody should have their own goals not me trying to finish goals with random sims like you should have different goals for every sim
8. The sims should have housework that they have to do like chores and stuff and the families should act like real families and interact with each other and now have to click on them to make them interact with each other
Do NOT download this update!!!
I used 1 star because I have to give it something, if I could it would be minus 10 stars.
I have been playing this game with my 4 & 6 yr. old grand daughters since it started. (They loved popping the bubbles when they were smaller, now they play the game) I explained the new upgrade to them & showed them pictures others have posted on FB of the Grim Reaper. They both cried their eyes out because they don't want their favorite Sims to die. We named them after family members & they would be heart broken to loose them.
It's not the fact that killing off my fav Sims is my problem, I would just like to see a button to shut off the aging if we don't want it. And you found a way to keep the players paying real $$, you have to pay 7 LP's a week for every Sim to keep them alive. So if we have 32 Sim's it will cost us 224 LP's per week. Keep them alive a month = 896 LPs. A year =10,752 LPs. Are you all ready to play 24/7 to make & collect the LPs to keep your Sim's alive? Or buy them for real $$?
I know you new player's don't understand this, but those of us that have been playing it for yrs & have our Sim's at full levels for work, hobbies, etc., killing off Sims that you have spent hrs building up just to start it again with babies.
We all asked for more than 32 Sim's, hairstyles, clothes, etc. (like there used to be before a previous update where EA/Firemonkey took them away from us). We didn't ask for death.
You Need to Fix this
1) Okay I personally like this game but it bothers me how I can't make sims be romantic and junk. Like literally they are like friend zoned ALL THE TIME!!! I want them to get married and move in and have kids but I can't. FIX IT!! I want to freaking have a good time on this game
2) you need better clothes and hair styles. The things you have are just NO... I don't know why you can't make clothes for the sims that actual human being would wear. Just change it.
3) you should have a freaking hospital. You freaking don't just have a random baby pop up in a crib. It doesn't work like that. It should be realistic with the mother/woman getting pregnant and going to the hospital. It just doesn't make sense the way you go about things on here
3) the new update with the aging thing is amaze!! 😆 I personally love it because I really don't want my sims to live for eternity I want them to die.
4) more hair styles
5) make this game almost exactly like the ones on the computer!! I don't even understand why they are different. Yeah the computer version is way better but make the app version almost similar to the PC version.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 12, 2014
- Version: 5.3.0
- Size: 522 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99