The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims™ 3 series of best-selling iPhone games, comes a Sims experience that you can play for FREE on iPhone and iPad!
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 32 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Let your Sims get married, make babies, and then watch them grow from Toddler to Senior!
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships and supermarkets. Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
- Play on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, iPod touch 3 (3rd generation) or iPod touch (4th generation).
- Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
- Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
- Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
What's New in Version 5.2.2
It's time to complete the Family Tree from babbling Babies to seasoned Seniors! Live life to the fullest every step of the way!
• All Grown Up – By popular demand, age your Teens into Adults by completing the "Adulthood" quest at Level 19 and higher
• Meet the Grandparents – Grab your woolly cardigan and welcome Senior Sims into the family by completing the "Seniors" quest at Level 21 and higher
• Relax in Retirement – Make some new feathered friends and take up the new Bird Feeding Hobby to unlock your very own Pet Bird – available at Level 22 and higher from February 5
• Needle and Thread – Master the art of patch working with the all-new Quilting hobby and spoil the grandkids with an adorable handmade Teddy bear – available at Level 23 and higher from February 19
• Bingo Hall – Mosey on over with your friends for a round of lucky numbers and win the big Simoleon jackpot
• Do-It-Yourself – Renovate brand new house templates into your dream estate
• Cash In Your Pension – Live in style with all new décor for your grand old Sim
Get the whole family together in The Sims FreePlay. Be sure to LIKE us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/thesimsfreeplay for the latest news and offers.
Changes could make it better.
Isn't it time for new clothing, hair, accessory, wallpaper, and floor options?
I find it disappointing that there are many choices for white skin tones but really just one for "black" tones. There should be more medium brown/dark tones.
There are times I get bored with the game but then they add an update and all is well. This latest update they changed a few things that shouldn't have been changed. The hamburger plant took 12 hours before and now it takes 18.
Something that should be changed. At the top of the screen is all the info your money, how many sims, the level you're at, and etc. when you tap them they will give you more info. The XP is an exception and it should tell you how many more XP you need to move up to the next level.
It's very frustrating that as you're doing everyday tasks you get the same monument materials. There's always one from each monument that is a lacking dramatically compared to the other ones. I get that they don't wanna make it too easy but could it please not be so difficult. I have 83 pick axe and 1 gold and 43 onyx and 1 wind looking thing.
You would think that as you move up and have so many more sims that you would be able to have more then ten sims in a house at a time.
Can we get better prizes for the competition. I mean you send a Sim there for 24 hours and the most you get your three LP. That should be the prize second or even third place, not first.
I need more Sims!!!
I love this game and play it everyday all day! Retired, need something to do! Right? OK just an excuse!!
But there is one main thing that I don't like and that is I am at my max of 32 Sims, of which 9 are pre-teens and teens. I also have lots of empty houses that I would like to fill with families. The 32 should only be adults since non-adults cannot earn money or own their own homes! They just take up the available slots.
Also, minor points,
- we shouldn't have to follow the cars around just to get the points. This is impossible since on one of the challenges the car had to drive around for 24 hour!!
- when I decorate houses at night the colors of the flooring is all off. White isn't white and everything has a darker hue, why is this? Even when I close and the turn on the lights they still are off! I usually have to wait to decorate during the day and that isn't always convenient!
- would like a hospital, vet, something for new jobs and maybe a few jobs for the teens so they have something to do after school.
- a mall that they can walk in, like the swimming pool, maybe some adults and teens could work there.
- and last, a daycare center, kind of like the schools, that we can send the babies and toddlers too! That way both parents can still work!
- Old people still woohoo!!! Why can't they on here?????
Will you take my suggestion?
The sims freeplay is good but I think on multiplayer you should actually USE multiplayer. The person on their own town should be able to see their visitors. And you can see all their actions being made. And I think the sims should be able to actually get in their covers and look like they are actually sleeping. And there should be family's who are able to have more than two children. The sims should be able to do their actions as long as they want like on the play station games, such as sleeping, they can sleep for as long as they want then cancel their action when their need is high enough. You should also let the sims actually eat on their dining table and not inside their fridge. And once they cook a item let them eat it or keep it as leftovers like the birth day cake. When a sim has a car let them drive it when they go to another persons house on their town. And once they get there the car will be parked along the road. And if you are looking at your own house or one of your sims house you should be able to slide the screen and see your neighbors house and just walk over instead of having to go to the map every time. And on create a sim you should be able to make sims who are skinny-normal- or fat. And you should be able to make them weak-average-buff.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 13, 2014
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 489 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99