The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.16.0
Be part of the glitz and glamour as the second floor of Sunset Mall opens its doors! Look fabulous with over 600 never-before-seen clothes and all-new makeup. Step out and light up Sim Town with your new look from level 12+.
- Sunset Mall’s luxurious additional floor is open for business. Complete the Pretty Little Planters quest to unlock amazing new fashions.
- Let your tiny tot explore the wonders of Wumples Play Center while you relax and do some window shopping!
- Find your perfect shade for the season with stylish makeup options for your Sims at the Makeup Kiosk!
- Become a makeup master as part of the Makeup Artist Hobby and unlock the Ultimate Beauty Vanity.
- Rifle through the new Bargain Center which is brimming with great deals waiting to be found as part of the Fashion Hunter Hobby.
- Feel the thrill of flying with the state-of-the-art Indoor Skydiving Center.
- Catch the latest flicks with your friends or a hot date at Sim Town Cinema.
- Capture the moment with a friend! Take memorable snaps in the Photo Booth.
- Dream big and make a wish in the opulent Coin Fountain.
Find the hottest looks in The Sims FreePlay. Like us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
THERE NEEDS TO BE A HOUSEHOLD UPDATE!!!! I think it would be so so so cool if you could send letters/mail/packages to your neighbors on the party boat. Like for an example. Say I have a friend in real life named Sally. I could send her a letter saying. "Hi Sally! I love what you've done to your house! Keep up the good work!!" And say you have a piece of furniture you don't need anymore but Sally thinks it would go great in her living room. You could send a package to her giving her that piece of furniture. And in mail you could send Sally simolians and LP! Once you receive one of those things in your mailbox it could simply show the blinking alert by your mailbox like how you get one for your daily mail. Except it would have an image of a letter or package on the alert. Also you need to have more than 4 sims to a house!!! That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen!!! It should be the person running the towns decision on how many sims they want to a family!! Plus something else that would make sims fantastic is when connected with wifi there should be a "live mode" when visiting a friends town. So you and "Sally" can see and interact with each other. At one of your towns. When you go to visit a friend on the party boat it could show if they are online or offline. And if they are online you can request to visit their town at the same time as they are on. Otherwise I love sims and everything about it!!!! Sorry for long review but thanks for reading. 😊👍🏼
This game is great, hence the reason for the 4 star, however there are a couple things that seriously need to be fixed because it makes gameplay annoying and not fun. Simple things like showering and sleeping, at this point I'm used to the real time(that I still don't like) but it works and its way better than your other paid sims 3 game. Moreover, I would like to know what the point of making them stay crouching at the garden for however many hours it takes to grow something? It's completely useless and doesn't make any sense because it's not something they can just do and attend to every now and then. When I first started playing I really hated the real time aspect but I understand to make the game a little less high maintenance it was done that way. Although I do believe there are some things that should be fixed, overall good game just stop asking for my money cause I ain't gonna give it to you. Milestone events such as aging or getting married should not be hindered by LP points I understand that's how you make your money and I guess it's been better or easier to get them since the original publishing of the game, yet still difficult. Also a queue in the game to line up actions for my sims Is something the base game on the computer has and something this game needs, at least a minimum of 3 items should be allowed to be Queued for saving times sake. Overall, good game and it's much more fun playing now than I ever thought it would be.
I love the game, BUT.....
Yeah, I've had freeplay FOREVER, but why aren't there any forests besides the campground? There could be wild animals too!🐹🐭🐰🐸🐺🐨🐻🐯 And why are pools so expensive? Put two and two together and realize that whats the point in us being able to have pools only to never buy them because their too much money! 💰 Also, either remove LP from the game or make it easier to get because it's really hard to get it. Speaking of LP, the pets should DEFINITELY cost simoleans. Again, what's the point of being able to get something only to never buy it? And if you don't get a pet for a long time, you should make it so a stray will automatically come to a random house 🐱🐶🐱🐶. And houses shouldn't be so expensive,🏠, neither should furniture. 📺📻💻📱💾☎️📞📟📠💽📀💿. I think you should also add that a car holds more than one person and so sims can get driver's licenses 🚙🚗🚕🚛🚚. Houses should also be able to support more than four people, so you don't have to do that glitch (For people who don't know, have two or three sims be good friends or partners and then make them move in at the same time) because the glitch is annoying when you don't get it right and i don't approve of the fact that only four people can be in a house because I come from a family of five 👧👧👩👨👩. Sorry for my long review, just this game could use a lot of things 😀
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 31, 2015
- Version: 5.16.0
- Size: 515 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99