The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Happy Holidays from The Sims FreePlay!
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.34.3
Experience pure luxury for the holidays when you reunite with your favorite characters, join them on a whirlwind tour of fantastical locations, and arrive at the ultimate snow destination. It’s a journey for everyone, and you can:
• Celebrate the spirit of the holidays while you play the Snow Problem Seasonal Quest, and unlock the ultimate prize – an extravagant Snow Chalet
• Progress to earn beautiful build-mode content for your Chalet like sculptures, chandeliers, and the biggest couch in SimTown!
• Design your own SimTown Hair Salon with the Hair Salon Live Event, where you’ll finally have a place to craft your hair creations
• Style your salon with basins, swivel chairs, reception desks, and more with the prettiest of colors – plus, enjoy on-trend hairstyles for your Sims
And, with the Streetwear Hobby Event, get your hands on lots of new outfits! Happy holidays from The Sims FreePlay, and be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers. Thanks for playing!
I love this game but...
This is one of my favorite games that i have on my ipad. I love how it resembles actual life and you can grow the babies. I love all of the jobs and places that you can get on the map because they are all unique in their own special way and they all hold an awesome activity like going to work or buying something. I especially love designing the houses because its so much fun to create cool life like areas where your sims can live. I have gotten pretty far into this game and have found some things to suggest. First of all, when i got the puppies and kittens quest completed, i was so excited to have my own pet to love but i feel like it should be able to do more. I can sit with the pet but i wish i could wash it in the bathtub or bounce it on the bed like i can with the baby. Another thing is that the pools, patios, and multi story things are very expensive. I have seen awesome houses and i want to have a big upstairs but i cannot afford it so i have to get a big area of space downstairs and fill up the whole thing because i cant make an upstairs. This is annoying because i also want space outside to put a pool and a patio but those are also very expensive. Right now i have a tiny 2 by 3 patio. If i even put railing on it, which is also very expensive, i would only have two little squares for my sims so it is just like a carpet outside that doesn't do anything. Thats all for now. Love this game. Please consider my problems.
You guys should really update it to where you can bring all of your sims to one house. What's the point of having a big party house when you can only bring 10 sims? You should recommend putting in these features. And being able to add rooms inside of rooms to make it to where you don't have to add doorways everywhere. Also, I put all of my teen girl sims in cheerleading outfits and there's no hobby for cheerleading and they can't even do ballet. At least let the teen sims be able to form a cheerleading squad with at least three teens. And the male teens can play football if they have letterman jackets... and can you possibly make it to where when people die, the relatives leave work and grieve before they pass and then they get to keep their ashes. You should make a mechanic update. Add, garage doors, cars that you can work on and place in the rooms (or if a separate room category, garage). Maybe some motorcycles... and you should be able to have the televisions left running if you choose. if you want, I know it's a lot but please consider these changes. And also if you could make it to where when you add the fireplaces in a house, there would be a chimney coming from the roof. Hats would be awesome! Thank you
Fun, but can be even better
I love this game, especially because the babies and little kids are so cute! I love the quests because they give you something to do. I think that some changes should be made though. First, the time in the game is all messed up. A whole day to rock a baby to sleep? 12 hours to clean up infant's mess? 16 hours to relax with infant? Seriously, makes no sense. Second, inappropriateness. I think that the choice "woohoo" is completely inappropriate and should be taken out. Also, I don't think that the choice "be romantic" should be able to be done to the same gender. It's gross. Third, pajamas. Who sleeps in their underwear? Fourth, swimsuits. Not all girls wear bikinis. Fifth, babies. I think that when the baby comes, sometimes there could be a chance that you get twins, or triplets, but make it be a surprise. Sixth, wallpaper. I think that more colors and shades should be available for wallpaper. That would be fun. Seventh, I think more decorations should be available to make it seem more like a sims home, not just like a hotel or something
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 5.34.3
- Size: 728 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2017 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Handful of Social Points$0.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99