The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.15.0
It’s time to make room in your home for a new arrival! Become a loving new parent to your baby as they crawl, try to walk or create mischief at the dining table. Experience newborns like never before from level 10+.
- Get to know your bundle of joy in the Nanny Knows Best quest. Babies are crying out to be carried, bounced, fed, and much more!
- Is your baby clever enough to master the Musical Expression hobby? The next Mozart is waiting to be found.
- Grab your imaginary friend and become the hero you were born to be as part of the Super Toddler Secret Mission quest. Blasting off August 13.
- Impress your playground friends with standout limited time prizes including cartoon hero costumes, baby jumpers, and cute overalls.
- Fill your home with works of art created by your little genius! Complete the new Toddler Finger Painting hobby and decorate your home!
Create new life in Sim Town today. Like us on Facebook for the latest news and offers.
I love playing this game, I was excited as usual when I found out about the up coming update. I had almost all of my sims at the point where I could age them when I wanted for free or wait until the green line filled and they changed on their own, now they are all below the line and I have to redo all of their dreams to get it back to where I had it. Which made me super mad. I was never a big fan of the whole aging part anyways. I have a few other complaints about the game as well, it takes WAY to long for anything to get done. I like doing the quests but never finish them in time because everything takes way too long. Which really irritates me. I know the games free but still, come on. No one has time to dedicate every waking moment of their day to the game to have long hair for the simes or a sleeping bag. I just wish they'd made some better updates. Also another thing that makes me mad, I've been playing this game for a LONG time and now there is several things that used to be available to me that now are not and I have to be several levels higher to get, what the heck a up with that??
I used to have this game a long time ago and the girl sims could wear bras. I didn't have any space left and all my other games where really slow, so i had to delete it. When i deleted some of my other games, i downloaded sims freeplay again. So when i went to change one of my sims, i couldn't see the bras! It's not a big deal, but i'm just sayin', whats wrong with doing stuff with a bra on?!? Also, the boys should..ahem..pee standing up. Females should get pregnant.
I dont know why in the world yall deleted the skirts and tank tops! When a girl sim is an athlete, she goes jogging with the bra on, why cant she be at home with the bra to?
Also, when a sim goes to do something, sometimes it says out of reach, like when you put a chair in front of a door. The sim that is sitting should be able to get up, stand to the side so the other sim can pass, and then sit down again. Like real people do. Like, when you are at a movie theater, people are going to pass in front of you, DUH! So you give the pther person spme space to pass!
MORE INTERACTIONS/ LESS MONEY GRABBING💭💬💸
I love the game but your sims need to have more interactions. And I don't like that as you level up in the relationship it takes interactions away. Like when you're dating you can kiss on the cheek but once you're partners you can't?
You should be able to say hello, chat, kiss, hug, etc. it would make the game more interesting to me if I didn't have to wait 1 minute while they say the same thing over and over again. What also makes me mad about this game is that you keep trying to find ways to take stuff away from us just to make more money. A while back you took our clothes that we had away like the shorts, different colored flip flops etc. and then tryed to claim that you were giving us new clothes. But when I restarted my game I didn't get any of those clothes back, but my mom still had the,. So new players don't get them, and now I don't have the original clothes. And it wouldn't make me mad except for the fact that you took all the cute clothes to make people pay for them.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 27, 2015
- Version: 5.15.0
- Size: 483 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99