The Sims™ FreePlay
By Electronic Arts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stop! In the name of Sim Town! Start your career as a Sim Town Police Officer with the brand new Professions gameplay mode.
LIVE FREE! PLAY FREE! From the creators of The Sims ™ 3 series of best-selling mobile games comes a COMPLETE Sims experience that you can play for FREE on your iPhone and iPad!
This app offers in-app purchases. You may disable in-app purchasing using your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
100 Million Downloads – This app has received more than 100 million overall downloads.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
“...plenty of hours of fun... at an excellent, non-existent, price.” (148Apps)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design dream homes complete with swimming pools and multiple stories
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their Life Dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time
…and most of all, play for FREE!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
Be free, Sims! Be free! The opportunities are limitless!
Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Game EULA: http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/GM/
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
What's New in Version 5.22.2
Stop! In the name of Sim Town! Get ready for a whole new gameplay experience with the Professions gameplay mode.
• Embark on your very own career journey as you live the life of a Sim Town Police Officer
• Choose your specialty and work your way up, from small-time cop to Chief of Police or Paranormal Agent
• Help Sim Town residents by investigating spooky scenarios, honing your interrogation skills, and getting the latest Sim Town gossip from your surveillance van
• Spruce up your Police Station and unlock more gear by collecting police coins and resources – add a Jail Cell, Forensic Lab, K-9 area, and more!
Lay down the law in The Sims FreePlay. And be sure to LIKE us on Facebook for the latest news and offers
Best iPhone Game Ever!
First of all thanks for this free game and for the free content that we get every month as a long time simmer i'm really happy with this game and I have no complaint (It's free why would I complain about?) Thanks for the Sims Town Police update! Now we can follow our Sims to work that's so cool that reminds of Sims 4 in a good way before I leave I wanna give you guys some suggestions... You guys can add the ability to follow our Sims to University and High School and meet new students and also do homework at your house or at a library that's my #1 suggestion my #2 is a Zoo or a Sea World #3 Sims Town Hospital where you can follow your Sims to work and sims can get sick and/or pregnant (Female only obviously lol) #4 If you guys try to expand our World you can give us Airport so we can fly to other country's i'm not demanding all of this like I said before i'm really grateful this is a great game and it's totally free this is just some suggestion and once again Thanks :)
Awesome App😜 I love It😍
I think that this app is great but I think that u should add some stuff like season things. In the winter time it should snow. In the fall u should be able to play in the leaves from the trees. In the spring u should be able to have a festival place. In the summer it should have a community pool. So if u don't have a pool u can just go to the community pool. I also think that the buildings shouldn't keep increasing whenever u get one. I think they should all stay at 50,000 and under. Also the weird thing about this is whenever u go to someone's house, it is the past and it doesn't show what is going on in the present. I really don't like that. I also don't like how things take FOREVER! Some things take 20 hours for just a discussion. Or talking on the phone for 4 hours. I think that should be a problem that needs to be fixed. Well that is all I have to say for now, but I hope u read this and understand and get an update. Thx!!!😂😜
ideas you can add to the next update:
here are some ideas you can add in the next update :
1. whenever a sim goes to the fridge to eat it shouldn't be leftovers, it should be like they can choose, breakfast, lunch, dinner, or dessert.
2. sims should be able to have birthday parties when a sim ages. for example the sims can decorate their house, guests brings presents for the sim, they bake a cake and they can eat it after signing happy birthday and so on.
3. you guys should make a bakery in the next update as a workplace. you can hire sims to work there, and you can make cake, cupcakes, cookies, pies, ice cream, and so on, and other sims can come in and but those products, or maybe they can even stay to eat some ice cream outside or something.
4. also when you build a workplace or another building or a house I don't think that the cost should go up after you build one, they should stay at 100,000 each.
6. teenagers and preteen so should be able to date.
7. you should be able to see your teenagers and pretense at school, like they're in their class, at lunch, outside for recess, and stuff like that.
8. I think that there should also be more then 10 people allowed at each house, and more then 4 people can live in a house.
9. I also think that to make a birthday cake should be free.
but these are ideas that you guys should put in the game to make it better
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 18, 2016
- Version: 5.22.2
- Size: 217 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Electronic Arts Inc.
- © 2013 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus$0.99
- Handful of Life Points$2.99
- Bucket of Life Points$5.99
- Handful of Simoleons$4.99
- Box of Life Points$9.99
- Pile of Simoleons$7.99
- Carload of Life Points$19.99
- Currency Bundle$14.99
- Barrow of Life Points$14.99
- Piggy Bank of Simoleons$9.99