The SMH for iPad
By Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience a world-class App that is produced just for the iPad, bringing together quality journalism with rich features that showcase the best content The Sydney Morning Herald has to offer.
Certain sections within the app are free, while others will only be accessible to paying subscribers.
As a visitor - you will have access to articles in the free sections including Front Page, Editor's Choice, Good Food, Photo Galleries, Videos, Domain, Drive, TV Guide and Weather.
As a subscriber - you will have unlimited access to all sections of the SMH tablet app.
Subscription for unlimited access to the iPad app is $21.99 per month and auto renewable via iTunes. Unlimited access for the first month is FREE.
App Features include:
• Enjoy the Editor’s selection of the key stories of the day, with Editor’s Choice
• Watch full-screen video and enjoy stunning photo galleries and interactive graphics
• Use Airplay to view video and galleries on your TV, using Apple TV
• Access breaking news updates 24 hours a day
• Customise the way sections appear and control the way content is downloaded over 3G
• Save articles to read later
• Share stories by email, Facebook or Twitter
• View live sports scores, fixtures and results
• Get stock quotes on Australian listed companies
• Get the latest weather and forecast for your location
• Play our interactive Sudoku
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 2.4.22
- Bug Fixes
- Category: News
- Updated: Aug 26, 2016
- Version: 2.4.22
- Size: 37.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Fairfax Media Management Pty Ltd.
- © Fairfax Digital Australia & New Zealand Pty Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- the SMH for iPad$13.99