The Social Address Book
By Christian Beer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
The Social Address Book is your address book for your social networks. It presents your contacts from all your social networks in one sleek interface. Browse and access your friends and contacts and find their addresses and phone numbers. Click on the name of a contact to get directly to her/his page on the network.
Facebook, Twitter, App.net, LinkedIn, Xing, Google Contacts, Instagram, Flickr, Soundcloud, Foursquare, Github and your OS X address book are supported at the moment, more are added soon.
- Find all your contacts and friends at one place
- All data is presented as in the classic OS X address book
- See the groups and lists your people are in
- Add contacts from Facebook, LinkedIn, Xing to your local address book
- Add people to lists and groups with drag & drop
Social networks planned to be added:
- Google+, 500px, Sina Weibo ...
- Collect all contacts in one list (by names, eMail, etc.)
- Send direct messages, poke, ...
If you've got ideas, questions or wishes don't hesitate and send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org!
What's New in Version 1.5
- Fixed instagram template
- Fixed crash on Twitter login if there was no username
- Fixed Xing to Addressbook import: added missing eMail, website, etc.
- Improved localization