The Social Radio: Twitter Read to You
By The Social Radio, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Social Radio reads your Twitter feed to you so you can enjoy your tweets even while on-the-go!
This multi-tasking tool helps the busy Twitter user keep up with their social media content while stuck in traffic, exercising or while working on other chores.
Listen to Twitter streams, favorite lists, trending topics, funny hashtags and your customized searches; all beautifully played on top of your choice of music.
The content you care about, played on top of the music you love!
"A much better way to keep up with your Tweets… The ultimate multi-tasking tool." -BBC
As seen on Wired, BBC, Rolling Stones, The Guardian, The Next Web and El Pais.
- Listen to your Twitter stream and favorite music from your playlists at the same time.
- Ability to stream music from your iPod or most popular services like Pandora, Spotify, Rdio and TuneIn Radio.
- App works in background, so you can use your mobile device for other activities.
- Automatic language detection for each tweet (supports English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, and more!).
- Intelligently reads common emoticons and texting-style abbreviations.
- App allows you to adjust reading speed.
"I can listen to all tweets in the timeline & keep up to date with current news without staring at my phone & this frees me up to cook, work, do household chores, groom the dog & still laugh at what people are saying on Twitter! Five stars from me!" - Current TSR user
Rated over 4.5 stars on Apple AppStore, with users from over 100 countries.
Over 15,000,000 Tweets played to date, which translates to over 10 years in total time!
Download The Social Radio now so you can start listening to your Twitter feed.
For news, support or to submit feedback visit http://blog.thesocialradio.com or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.5.3
Not enough time to listen to your full timeline?
Listen to only the best tweets on your Timeline in just 3 minutes through the 3 Minute Brief! :)
- Music bug fixes
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements
A little bit like a clingy boyfriend you can't get rid of
I like this product. I would probably use it all the time if it wasn't for the creepy emails the developers send me every time I use it. When I hadn't used t for a a while I got emails wanting to talk about why I wasn't using the app. The last time I used the app I got an email from them asking me to select a time a slot for them to call me and talk about the product. No thank you!
Works like I hoped it would
This reads your Twitter stream out loud for you. The voice is easy to understand. No problems. I'm not sure what the angle is for the developer, though. It's free with no ads or IAPs as far as I can tell.
There is no progress in this app. Since a year . And the send me tweet to my email option is not functioning and send email on shake as well .
The voice should be more natural and I can't see any progress in this issue , service unstable....
- Category: News
- Updated: Sep 30, 2014
- Version: 1.5.3
- Size: 10.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Roberto Gluck
- © 2014 The Social Radio, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.