Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Solitaire game is now available on the iPad. With the exquisite touch screen on the iPad, you can now literally touch your cards and move them as you play the game.
The game comes with multiple options. You can play Deal 1 or Deal 3. In both cases, the application tracks the number of moves as well as time taken to complete the game.
After you complete the game, you can choose to submit your score to our global database or save your score locally. If you submit your score to our global database, we will show you what your position is worldwide based on the time taken and moves.
* Great User Interface
* Offers Deal 1 & Deal 3 play options
* Option to customize it for right-handed as well as left-handed players
* Works in all modes (Landscape & Portrait mode in iPad)
* Unlimited Undo option available
* Auto-complete option after you uncover all hidden cards
* Remembers the state of your game when you quit the app
* Track your progress by time as well as number of moves
* Submit scores to global database and know your global position
* Maintains your personal scores locally
* Three premier quality themes (Leather, Wood & Metal) available through InApp purchase
If you have any questions/suggestions/issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 2.2
I purchased this ap about 5 days ago and the offer to purchase additional themes popped up intermittently, I answered with the "no thanks" and it would disappear and I'd continue enjoying the game.
Until yesterday the " No thanks" appeared AND FROZE on the screen and will not go away. PLEASE how can I continue to play?
I paid for this AP, HELP! I was considering 5 stars but at this point 1 because I had to put something because I couldn't sent this otherwise.
After you reload the app and play the 1st game do not hit 'NEW' but hit the 'i' in the right bottom corner. This should bring up the Info box. Change the 3-card switch and hit 'DONE'. Then hit the 'i' again reset the 3-card switch and hit 'DONE'. Then play the game. Never hit 'NEW'! This has to be done after each game.
I updated to a new iPad and now my game won't work! It will open 1 game and then a blank box comes up where it used to say "auto finish" or "are you sure you want to exit the game?" And FREEZES. I've had to delete the ap. Anybody know how to fix this???
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 29, 2011
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Krishna Vegesna
- © 2011 TouchMeme LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Themes$0.99