By Tecnavia Press, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Spokesman-Review electronic edition app provides e-Edition subscribers the enjoyment of reading an exact replica of the daily newspaper on their iPad! Whether you spend five minutes scanning the headlines or an hour reading cover to cover, The Spokesman-Review gives you the most local coverage and highlights for Spokane and the Inland Northwest delivered right to your IPAD just as it appears in the newspaper!
Unequaled coverage of local, regional and national news
Sports updates from the preps to the pros with Rich Landers and John Blanchette
Business news and profiles
Entertainment news, events and reviews
Classified, Auto and Real Estate Ads
Feature columnists Doug Clark, Shawn Vestal, Paul Turner, Rebecca Nappi
Award winning photos from Colin Mulvany, Kathy Plonka, and Dan Pelle
What's New in Version 2.5.48
This is a major update with performance and operational enhancements
to streamline reading and navigation!
New initial displays
- iPad - In landscape, the display initially shows a single page and
the headline index. In portrait, a single page is scaled to fit-width.
- iPhone/iTouch - In landscape, the display initially shows a two page
spread. In portrait, a single page is scaled to fit-height.
Tap and read/zoom:
- A single tap on a story, ad or graphic will display that item in a
separate reading window. Swipe L/R to previous/next story, pinch to
- A double tap on a page and display will zoom where tapped. A second
double tap returns page to default size. Pinch page any time to zoom.
- Change default tap actions for single, double and two-finger taps in
Options > Settings screen.
New designs and organization:
- New fonts, layouts, icons and labels simplify and ease use
Read off-line or on-line:
- Faster on-line reading, uses less bandwidth
- Select edition to download for off-line reading or select off-line
reading as the default
- Special low-bandwidth mode ideal when roaming
-Receive availability alerts for new editions
- Improved iOS7 and Retina display compliance
- Enhanced page and type display quality
- Faster downloading and display, improved gesture response
- Stability improvements and general bug fixing
- Updates to improve Twitter and Facebook support
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 28, 2014
- Version: 2.5.48
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Tecnavia Press
- © The Spokesman-Review
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.