The Steel Index
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Steel Index (TSI) is a leading provider of impartial price information for key steel, scrap, iron ore and coking coal products around the world. TSI’s prices are based on actual spot market transaction data, submitted by a group of over 600 registered companies. TSI’s prices are used for market intelligence, index-linking and settlement of ferrous derivatives / futures.
Mobile accessibility is a key goal for TSI and its clients. In many cases, our clients are on the go, so the need for highly accessible pricing information is a key determination when choosing tools to support business transactions in steel, scrap, iron ore and coking coal. Therefore, we developed this app to improve our client interactions for data providers, subscribers and interested parties.
What's New in Version 3.0.0
Release 3.0.0 includes the following new functionality:
• Chart individual price histories from price details page
• View individual commodity specs from price details page
• Chart multiple benchmark and watch list price histories for comparison purposes
• Submit deal transactions for Scrap and Steel data providers
• Provide User Feedback
• Bug fixes
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 02, 2016
- Version: 3.0.0
- Size: 17.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: PLATTS (U.K.) LTD
- © 2016 Platts – The Steel Index
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.