The Sufferfest Training Centre
By The Sufferfest
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
If you're a cyclist or triathlete and want to get faster, you need to train seriously. The Sufferfest Training Center App is serious - but highly entertaining - training. Featuring more than 37 different cycling, triathlon and running training videos designed by world class coaches. You can connect to your fitness devices and ride to your own personal fitness targets. Also includes free 10 and 3 week training plans for Road, Triathlon, Cyclocross and XC MTB as well as an entire 'Yoga for Cyclists' video series.
* Create your own account at TheSufferfest.com.
* Connect your ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart devices such as power meters, heart rate monitors, speed and cadence sensors.
* CYCLING: 34 different videos featuring professional races like the Tour de France and World Championships, structured workouts, clear instructions and killer soundtracks.
* RUNNING: 3 different videos featuring some of the world's best marathons
* YOGA: 20 different yoga videos designed specifically for cyclists, all 15 minutes or less.
* TRAINING PLANS: 10 of the most beautiful and effective free training plans you'll ever see. 10 and 3 week plans for Road, Triathlon, MTB CX and Cyclocross.
* Take a fitness test and define your current fitness level with power and/or heart rate.
* Train to specific fitness goals while intuitive color indicators tell you whether you’re below, at or above target.
* Store your workouts and analyze performance.
* Share to social platforms like Strava, TrainingPeaks, Facebook and more.
* One account will work across our iPad, iPhone and Mac apps.
* iPhone: 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus
* iPad: iPad 2, Retina, Mini, Mini (Retina), Air, Air 2, Pro
* iOS 8.0 or greater
* Apple 30pin to Lightning adapter and Wahoo ANT Key required to connect to ANT+ devices (No key required if you have Bluetooth devices)
For more information visit:
** Our website: https://thesufferfest.com/pages/app
** More than 100+ positive reviews in publications such as Cycling News, Cycling Weekly, Bicycling and more: http://thesufferfest.com/pages/praise
** Our global Facebook community: https://www.facebook.com/thesufferfest (More than 125,000 Sufferlandrians can't be wrong!)
** Questions? Email: TheMinions@TheSufferfest.com.
What's New in Version 3.8
The Minions have been polishing the app. Here’s what’s better:
If a Sufferlandrian suffers in a Torture Chamber and the workout file isn’t saved, did they really suffer? About once a day, someone would stumble on a bug that caused their workout file to be lost. That's now fixed so say goodbye to lost workouts. Re-live your Suffering again and again.
You may not look pretty while you’re Suffering but this version of the app more than makes up for it. We've improved some screens to enhance readability. Go on, spend some time with it right now. It’s beautiful.
Exactly What I Needed
I had been doing the standard rides on my trainer where I essentially spin for 60 minutes. As I needed a change and a jolt, this app provided both plus some. I did not think an indoor ride would hurt as much as the outdoors but The Sufferfest found a way. In addition to the great workouts, the app support has been best in class. The group is responsive, personable and knowledgeable. I would recommend this app to everyone.
Look no further for an outstanding training app
There are zillions of workout apps on the market - many for free - but the Sufferfest app is worth every penny of the $10/month for excellent (hard!) motivating workouts. I sync to my CycleOps wheels for power, HR, and cadence and everything shows up on screen. "Racing" against Cancellara and company is priceless and the cheeky on screen prompts give you a grin. Buy this and get faster.
Great app, videos, and program
I used sufferfest videos before the app and loved them. Now they have the app it is even better. You have access to their whole library and several training programs. The app works very well and integrates well with Bluetooth or ant+ HR monitors or other devices. Works really well.