In the year 2050, the sun unleashed a catastrophic surge of energy into space, a wave of power that would plunge our civilization into chaos for centuries. Though predicted for years by the scientific community, their warnings were ignored by the world leaders that instead squabbled over petty territorial concerns.
When the wave of energy struck the earth, a storm of radioactive particles blanketed the atmosphere in a deadly, carcinogenic fog. The fog killed indiscriminately … the young, old, rich and poor all fell in equal measure. Only those that had heeded the warnings and taken shelter in abandoned bunkers were spared.
When their supplies eventually ran out and these communities were forced to emerge from their shelters, they saw a new world of desolation and chaos. A world in which the laws of civilization had been replaced by the law of the gun. The few areas that still had clean water and arable land were held by ruthless warlords and their armies.
It was in this world that a warrior known only as Raven would emerge. A warrior that would save his people by bending the wasteland to his will. A warrior that would one day become a legend.
- Explore a merciless wasteland in an immersive, first-person view.
- Manage scarce resources such as ammunition, food and medical supplies.
- Brave the dangers of the wasteland and face off against humans, rabid hounds, ghouls and raiders.
- Now artefact parameters are showing correctly;
- Weapon attachments match with description and work correctly;
- Fast access buttons for locations will showup after item inspection;
- Carried out work on optimization on devices with 1Gb of RAM.
- Other changes and fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
So I’ve been playing this since it was released, there’s a lot going on once you get passed the initial start of the game. It’s definitely worth the 1.99 but it’s not even close to a complete game. By the looks of the wasteland map I’d say maybe 1/3 or so of the game is available. One thing they don’t tell you in game is how to inspect items and click info. Doing this has actually opened up some areas and quests I didn’t have in a previous play through. But, the 1 constant that seems everyone has is that there are quite a few missions involving the rusty wastelands and there is no rusty wastelands . At least the developer has not unlocked it for us yet. Besides that, there’s some npcs with invisible Dialog and your responses are invisible as well and sometimes clicking through gets you random missions but you have no idea what they say. I encountered a new npc named rod which you have a long invisible conversation with lol. Anyways I’ve done everything possible in the game until rusty wastelands is opened.
After the latest update to the game I noticed the following
1) Before enemies like ghouls and marauders spawned in deserted locations but now they now more respawn
2) the English version still has Russian in it
3) missing dialogues again
4) Random encounters appear way less now and the way I describe it is now forester level
1) let their be an alternative way to solve quests especially he ones that have to do with giving money to someone because most times the price is too expensive
2) fix the scarlets and knights main missions they are broken from what it seems
3) when a quest is over and we have a quest item on us that belonged to that particular quest let us be able to store it
4) add odd jobs that allow us take random missions to make money
5) know there should be realism but this is still a game. The player shouldn’t be locked out of a quest if we don’t want to take it quest yet e.g first encounter with brainwave in rusty wasteland
6) The game shouldn’t be unplayable after every update rather than starting a new game and when new things are added to places already cleared out by the player let them be there till we find it.
7) like fallout let us have charisma checks to convince people
I know you are trying your best to make this game wonderful and you have done so with everything so far but there are still a lot to fix.
This review will have continuous update.
Review #1: So far everything has been fixed for me. You developers are willing to put your time to help anyone with serious issues with the game and I admire that, so thank you for your patient. As of now, there’s a few things I want to point out:
1) The night vision is making noise when you turn it on. Not sure if you guys already notice that.
2) The Body Armor Shturm is weight about 122. That’s over the limit of what Raven can carry, which is 70. This breaks the game since players cannot move at all once they wear it. There’s not enough artifact to increase Raven’s weight limit either, so it would be best if you guys heavily decrease the armor’s weight to a realistic level. Maybe 8 or 10 would be enough?
3) I think “Lost Squad” is still broken. Completed the task but it’s still in my PDA. Also, Forester is impossible to find, I can’t get him to spawn in the “Interesting Location” event. I search everywhere in the world map and mostly outside of Blockpost, but he never spawn. Lastly, can’t find Atria anywhere in the world map, or is that across the border in Land of Community? If so, then I will wait until you guys are ready to release the new map in the future updates.
Developer Response ,
Good afternoon, about shopping. Email me at mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Igor Migun
- 1.3 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular,and iPod touch (6th generation).
English, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © AGaming+ 2014 - 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Random weapon v.2 $1.99
- Set "Stranger" $0.99
- Skill points v.2 $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.