《The Sword and Lovers》
● Full fantasy world: Explore a beautiful ancient eastern fantasy world.
● Flying exploration: Increase your freedom of movement around the map with flying abilities.
● Costume customization: Design your own costumes and look fabulous!
● Non-targeting abilities: Increase combat freedom with AOE and non-targeting skills!
● Epic gear: Mounts, wings, artifacts, avatars!
● Loot everywhere: Gather loot from the open world, get every equipment for free!
● Relationship system: Get married and train with your partner, experience the power of romantic love!
Game contains violence and online dating elements.
Age restricted for 12 and up
《The Sword and Lovers》Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/ssgl9s
《The Sword and Lovers》Customer Service: email@example.com
System optimization to patch 1.3.6.
Ratings and Reviews
Unresponsive developer and annoying bugs
While the upgrade system is a pain after a certain level where it’ll reset your progress in 24 hours, and they don’t give you any indication of how much you will need in order to upgrade ahead of time is a major pain. (They want you making in-app purchases to avoid losing all the earned items you just dumped into an upgrade that didn’t reach the end.) There are also way too many instances of untranslated text messages and placeholder text (“ABC”) than should ever have made it through development. And worst of all is the developers seem to be completely unresponsive to emails even though they’ve said on their Facebook page to send messages there. (Biggest issue is many, many people not having gotten their orange sword, preventing them from ever upgrading to the red sword or higher tiers after that.)
So my first impression of this game was, “wow, the art is really nice.” When I decided to get it, now don’t get offended, I thought the gameplay was OK. There wasn’t anything too impressive. Although there was so much on the screen and it was confusing. I didn’t get how to use the controls and the quests didn’t make any sense to me. The graphics and animation are iffy considering the characters occasionally lag. When I first tried to log on, all the servers were down. I’d advise playing during the day. I didn’t get the combat system and there isn’t much room to move around when you get to the first world. I played numerous games like this, but this tops the cake on being super confusing. There were also lots of ads saying if you do this you’ll get this. I wouldn’t recommend this if you’re looking for a clear, distinct play through.
I’m going to give it four stars because I really love playing the game. It’s just that some people on the game that are with the number one guild on my server act like they own it. I know killing is part of the game but I can’t even go to one boss without getting killed, called really rude and disrespectful things, and accused of trying to still things from the boss I’m at. Like I said I know it’s part of the game but thats really going overboard. I like the game, I do, but I don’t like being called out my name. Especially over something so stupid.
- Korea NicePlay
- 131.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©9Splay Entertainment Technology Co., LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 300 ingots. $4.99
- 980 ingots $15.99
- 600 ingots $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.