The T-Pain Engine
By iZotope, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Want to make music on your Mac? The T-Pain Engine is a fun and easy way to make beats, record vocals, add The T-Pain Effect to your voice, and share your songs via SoundCloud. Music-makers, start your T-Pain engines!
"With a steampunk look and intuitive controls, this app is all you need to make the new club hit." - iLounge +Mac, November 2011
"This collection is inexpensive, intuitive, and well, hella fun." --Keyboard Magazine, October 2011
"The T-Pain Engine provides a high fun factor and is very easy to use, a great minimal studio for the beginner." --Beat Magazine, December 2011
"On a scale from 1-10, the T-Pain Engine is a 13 and a half! The T-Pain Engine makes music production easy for errbody." --T-Pain
• Make beats: choose from hundreds of beats or make your own
• Record vocals: sing or rap, then add the official T-Pain Effect™
• Share: post songs for all to hear, straight to the web via SoundCloud
MINIMUM AUDIO EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Your Mac's internal microphone
- Your Mac's speakers
- Basic earbuds
RECOMMENDED AUDIO EQUIPMENT:
- An external microphone (line-in or USB, or an XLR connection with an audio interface for highest quality)
- Only a single audio interface can be used for both recording and playback; be sure to select the same audio device for each via Sound Check.
- If you're hearing delay when recording your voice, try adjusting your Audio Buffer Size. Do so by selecting Preferences from The T-Pain Engine menu and reducing the default setting (see POWER TIP screenshot below).
We're happy to assist you! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any Support issues or questions about your T-Pain Engine experience.
*Choose a beat*
Preview and select from T-Pain-approved professionally crafted beats, featuring everything from pulsing bass-driven kits to slow jams to otherworldly dance anthems.
*Load the default song*
Each beat provides a full set of patterns that correspond to song parts like Intro, Verse, and Chorus. When you choose your beat, a prearranged song appears on your Beat track to get you up and running quickly.
*Arrange your patterns*
Use the pattern chooser to swap in pattern variations, add or delete patterns to change your song's length, or arrange a whole new song from scratch.
*Edit in iDrum*
Want to get advanced? Personalize your beat by editing patterns directly within iDrum: T-Pain Edition, or create your own patterns and kits!
*Do a Sound Check*
Put on your headphones, plug in a microphone, and let Sound Check walk you through the steps of getting your computer ready to record.
*Record your vocals*
Sing, rap or freestyle over your beat on two different vocal tracks, then edit or do retakes until you're perfectly satisfied with every word.
*Add The T-Pain Effect*
For more vocal flavor, bring T-Pain's distinctive sound to your vocal tracks, tweaking the hardness control to dial in just the right sound.
*Adjust your mix*
Balance the volume levels of your vocals and beat with the mixer controls, then build intensity by adding Beat Drops that briefly silence the beat for dramatic effect.
Publish your song straight to the web via SoundCloud, keeping Facebook, Twitter, and other social networks in the loop!
Tune in to all tracks made with the T-Pain Engine. Every track submitted to the The T-Pain Effect SoundCloud Group will be eligible for special contests and more, be sure to submit yours!
Listen in at www.soundcloud.com/groups/tpaineffect
FOR MORE T-PAIN:
The T-Pain Effect is also available as an audio plug-in for use in popular music hosts like GarageBand and Logic.
Learn more at www.izotope.com/tpaineffectplugin
What's New in Version 1.0.4
Localizations of the Mac App Store description page were added in several additional languages.
T-Pain go in!!!!!!!!
I Love to get my T-Pain on, it makes me think I can sing.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Mar 20, 2012
- Version: 1.0.4
- Size: 213 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: iZotope, Inc.
- © 2011 iZotope and iZotope logo are trademarks of iZotope, Inc. T-Pain, T-Pain Effect and images of T-Pain are copyrights and trademarks of Nappy Boy Enterprises, LLC, used with permission.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6.6 or later