Telegraph Newspaper Edition
By The Telegraph
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The daily tablet edition of Britain’s best-selling quality newspaper, delivering unrivalled coverage across news, business, politics, sport and lifestyle. Brought to you by a team of award-winning journalists, the tablet app includes the full breadth of content you would expect from the printed newspaper including weekend supplements from travel, property and gardening, plus Telegraph Magazine and Stella. With enriched photo galleries and videos, as well as an interactive puzzles section, this easy-to-navigate app allows you to enjoy a smooth reading experience.
The app is compatible with devices of all screen sizes so that you can enjoy our content and puzzles on the device that suits you.
Once downloaded, each edition will be available for up to 28 days and full editions can be read offline.
Features: News, Comment, Features, Obituaries, Business, Sport, Galleries, additional weekend supplements on Saturdays and Sundays including Gardening, Travel, Living, Cars and Property
Weekend magazines including Telegraph Magazine and Stella, full-screen photo galleries of the day's best images, plus videos and infographics, Crosswords (Quick, Cryptic and Prize), Sudoku and Codewords, Matt and Alex cartoons.
The app is free to download and can be read in one of the following ways:
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £25.99 and these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Apple ID after purchase
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app by validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
The Telegraph tablet app supports iOS version 7.0 and above
Terms and conditions
What's New in Version 3.3.0
Thank you for using The Telegraph Newspaper Edition. We are constantly making improvements to our app to bring you the best experience. Make sure you never miss an update and always get the best version of our app. Simply go to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and then turn on Updates. In this version we have introduced various bug fixes and performance enhancements.
I really enjoy exploring the telegraph app and gaining information/opinion through insightful articles/comments. Navigating the app is seamless and straightforward. One addition, which I would like, is the inclusion of TV listings to the app. Just a suggestion, which will hopefully be taken on board.
Good App for a good newspaper.
Easy to navigate, clear to read. Now that the share function has been added I have nothing to gripe about. I prefer reading this newspaper on the app than on the computer.
I love the app and how easy it is to use. The news and wide variety of positive subjects easy to navigate.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 3.3.0
- Size: 46.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Telegraph
- © Telegraph Media Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Telegraph for iPad$26.49
- 1st April edition of The Telegraph$0.99
- 15th April edition of The Telegraph$0.99
- 14th October edition of The Telegraph$0.99
- 12th August edition of The Telegraph$0.99
- 28th July edition of The Telegraph$0.99
- 5th June edition of The Telegraph$0.99
- 15th July edition of The Telegraph$0.99
- 12th February edition of The Telegraph$0.99
- 3rd June edition of The Telegraph$0.99