The daily digital edition of Britain’s best-selling quality newspaper, delivering unrivalled coverage across news, business, politics, sport and lifestyle. Brought to you by a team of award-winning journalists, the Edition app includes the full breadth of content you would expect from the printed newspaper including weekend supplements from travel, property and gardening, plus Telegraph Magazine and Stella. With enriched photo galleries and videos, as well as an interactive puzzles section, this easy-to-navigate app allows you to enjoy a smooth reading experience.
The app is compatible with iOS devices of all screen sizes so that you can enjoy our content and puzzles on the device that suits you.
A new edition is delivered to your device every day at 05:00 GMT. Once downloaded, each edition will be available for up to 28 days and full editions can be read offline.
Features: News, Comment, Features, Obituaries, Business, Sport, Galleries, additional weekend supplements on Saturdays and Sundays including Gardening, Travel, Living, Cars and Property.
Weekend magazines including Telegraph Magazine and Stella, full-screen photo galleries of the day's best images, plus videos and infographics, Crosswords (Quick, Cryptic and Prize), Sudoku and Codewords, Matt and Alex cartoons.
The app is FREE to download and can be read in one of the following ways:
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £25.99 and these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Apple ID after purchase
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app by validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
The Telegraph tablet app supports iOS version 8.0 and above
Terms and conditions
We have made some bug fixing improvements in this latest release. We are constantly updating our app to bring you the best experience and hope you enjoy it. We also value your feedback, so if you have something to share then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and review.
Ratings and Reviews
Working pretty well for me
I have not experienced the iPad issues reported by other users, and do enjoy reading the next day’s news before bed like other expats have mentioned. I like keeping in touch with what is happening back at home, culturally as well as news.
Only thing that stopped working a few updates ago was the ability when doing the crossword puzzle to type out a whole word. Now I have to touch each square before entering the letter, which then will repeat the last letter typed before accepting a new one. Mildly annoying as it slows one down, but not the worst thing as it does still function albeit painstakingly.
Best news source and best app
Love this paper, and this app functions so much better than most news sources!! Highly recommend.
Barclays Ads Crashing App
The new Barclays ads cause the app to block. The only way to scroll past them is to kill the app, reopen and go directly to a section past the ad. In todays’s edition (April 23) I’ve already had to kill the app 4 times. Not going to bother reading the rest of today’s edition.
- The Telegraph
- 52.6 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Telegraph Media Group
- In-App Purchases
- Telegraph for iPad $26.49
- 1st April edition of The Telegraph $0.99
- 15th April edition of The Telegraph $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.