Connect to The Telegraph newspaper’s app wherever you are.
Receive the latest local and breaking news from Macon and Warner Robins in Georgia. The Telegraph and Macon.com report on the local topics you care about, including local weather, traffic, crime, sports, the Cherry Blossom Festival and national news.
Features of the app include:
• Breaking news alerts and real-time updates.
• The local news and sports topics you care about from around the Macon area.
• View stunning photos and galleries of news coverage and events.
• The Macon Telegraph opinions, editorials and columns you love.
• Ability to share stories and galleries on Facebook, Twitter or by email.
• EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Telegraph app comes with complimentary web access to macon.com, as well as access to the eEdition. Subscribe to the app now and get your first two weeks free. Monthly and annual subscriptions are available for $12.99 per month or $129.99 per year and include unlimited digital access to The Telegraph app, eEdition and macon.com.
Your credit card will not be charged until after the two-week free trial.
Your subscription will automatically renew each month or year 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Read our Terms of Service here: http://www.macon.com/customer-service/terms-of-service/
We have fixed some small bugs
Ratings and Reviews
You had gotten to work right again but is somehow messed up again!
Congratulations you took a good app and turned it into a piece of crap.
Could be better
The interface is a bit dated. Many other news apps have figured out far better interfaces for reading the news. So please update the app for 2012 because right now it looks like something from 2007. Another Huge complaint is that you are not allowed to see you or to write comments on the stories. Commenting on stories is a huge draw and makes it far more interactive And likely for me to use the app more often. So update the app to a more modern interface and allow commenting and I'll change my rating. Print subscribers should also be allowed to keep free online access and not be charged extra. It's fine to charge a digital only subscription model but don't charge extra for print subscribers.
- McClatchy Interactive
- 65.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 The Telegraph. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.