The Telegraph’s free news apps deliver news from across the world straight to your iPhone. Incredible insight from an award-winning editorial team and personalised news alerts to ensure you’re kept informed about the news that matters to you. Whether you’re interested in sports results, the latest political news, business & finance or looking for travel and fashion tips, the Telegraph allows you to choose your content, personalize your news feed and stay up to date in an ever-changing world.
Be informed, inspired and entertained with quality writing across breaking news headlines, politics, business, sport, lifestyle, entertainment and more. Constantly refreshed with updates throughout the day offering unrivalled content along with first class visuals, you’ll always be up to date on the most important subjects from around the world.
Customise your menu to your preferences and choose what you want to see, plus get notifications on the latest news stories, so you’re always in the know. Live financial insight from around the world will keep you continually informed on what’s happening across the global stock markets. Beautifully designed and simple to use, you can see the latest headlines at a glance and browse articles with complete ease, whenever and wherever you want.
Choose your news from business, football, fashion, travel, technology, sport, entertainment and more. See our editor's picks with the Top Stories channel defining the days’ important issues from the UK such as Brexit and the EU plus concise commentary and opinion from America and the Trump Presidency.
You can also subscribe to Premium in the app and unlock access to The Telegraph's highest quality, most insightful journalism. Upgrading to the Premium tier is only £1.99 a week with a 7-day free trial.
• Personalise your menu so you can see the topics that matter to you.
• Access the latest content from across the breadth of The Telegraph including regular updates on breaking news headlines, business articles, politics, sport, entertainment, style, travel and more.
• Live financial insight from the world markets.
• Keep reading incomparable journalism when you’re offline or without reception – perfect for commuting.
• See our editors’ picks with the Top Stories channel highlighting the days’ key stories.
• Subscribe to Premium and unlock unique perspectives and deeper insights - free for 7 days then only £1.99 a week. You can cancel this auto-renewing subscription at any time.
• Browse stories and articles effortlessly thanks to a smooth, easy-to-use design.
• Receive notifications with the big breaking news stories from around the world with regular updates so you’re always in the know.
• Enjoy engaging high quality photos and video content.
• Share stories and articles on all of your favourite social platforms.
The Telegraph app brings your news to life with award-winning journalism and incisive articles covering politics, business updates, financial issues, sports and entertainment with detailed coverage of the latest national UK headlines and breaking international stories.
Be informed, inspired and entertained with The Telegraph app, download it today.
We have made some bug fixing improvements in this latest release. We are constantly updating our app to bring you the best experience and hope you enjoy it. We also value your feedback, so if you have something to share then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and review.
Ratings and Reviews
Obnoxious. No good chance to review.
I think I saw one article referred to were published that I want to read. And I like subscribing to publications when I see they’re doing good job. But in this case the real story link is cut off and I cannot see more than a few words. So I have no reason to believe I want to subscribe. If I could read it enough to determine that would be great. It is very pushy to subscribe or pay to read a story. I cannot sign up for every publication and most hello need to see information before I decide they are worthy. Some of the story heading sound like a conspiracy theory were crazy. I’m not gonna pay just to find out if they are valuable. I need to know first that they are valuable.
Only complaint is more and more of the content is subject to the payment regime.
If not designed to rip you off, it sure seems so
‘Your premium account is inactive’ yet Telegraph Media just charged me £80. Still cannot access content! Rip off!
- The Telegraph
- 54.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Telegraph Media Group
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Content $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.