Help prevent tick encounters and tick-borne diseases. By sharing when and where you encounter ticks you will help researchers at the University of Wisconsin and Columbia University to better prevent tick-borne diseases. The Tick App also provides information on tick identification, tick removal and other prevention ideas. You can also submit ticks for identification by university staff.
The Tick App was developed as part of a collaborative research study between the Midwest and Northeast Centers of Excellence in Vector-borne Disease.
Adding end of the summer report and fixing minor bugs.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison Shared Apps
- 48.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, Board of Regents, University of Wisconsin System
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.