The TIMED App is a productivity and organizational application accompanying the TIMED program, which streamlines event production and creates easy to use timelines for vendors to use on their mobile devices. Originally created with the wedding industry in mind, The TIMED App’s functionality is an asset to any special occasion, large or small. Not only can your creative team see and use the whole event timeline, they are also able to switch to an individualized version in which their company was tagged, clearing away items that are un-pertinent to their role in the production day (or days) of the event. Information is accessible via mobile device and thus is easily available at your fingertips, no more hassle of rummaging through bulky client folders full of papers or through lists that don’t pertain to you. In addition to clearing up clutter, The TIMED App provides real time push notifications to alert tagged vendors of upcoming actions where their presence is needed, as well as alert the team with live notifications of any changes to the schedule. Your back of house can stay up to date without needing to leave their areas and everyone is informed if actions are pushed back for any reason or changed. Furthermore, Instagram social media handles, contact information, and event related resources (such as layout diagrams, checklists, and interactive maps) are all in one place, e-mail correspondence is as easy as a click of a button, and clear communication in attained.
- Accompanying app to TIMED program
- Timeline creation
- Dynamic timeline viewing – schedule of events moves with production (past actions are hidden after they have occurred but still accessible if reference is needed) so information is always up to date and current
- Event Timeline templates
- Live editing capabilities (hour, minute, action, notes, vendors, and alerts)
- Live notifications and alerts via text or SMS
- Geo tag maps via Google maps and location services
- Hide and show functions
- Complete vendor database, including company, name, number, e-mail, and instagram handle.
- Push to call
- Push to e-mail
- Icons easily identify vendors
- History of events
- PDF downloads with company logos (such as guest lists, layouts, checklists, and diagrams)
- Pre-populated list for Instagram to quickly share and properly credit event photos on social media, making social media as simple as copy and paste
Easy operational functions makes it an asset to any organizer of any occasion, big or small, whether it be by a:
- Event planner
- Wedding planner
- DIY bride
- Catering staff
- Events manager
- Corporate function
- Lifestyle event
- Project manager
- Party planner
- Wedding party
- Team leader
Quickly create timelines for all of your events so you and your vendors can easily access your day’s events. No more paperwork. No more hassle.
Push notifications allow you to connect with your entire list of vendors to prepare your team before or during the event for last minute changes.
Send emails to all your vendors, call a contact, or get directions with the click of a button. Or if you’re a vendor, you can easily collect and share instagram handles for quick and properly credited shout-outs.
Each vendor has his or her own custom timeline to streamline the experience during the event. Less clutter, less time, and more productivity.
Enjoy a complete database of all your vendors that allows you to recreate your dream team over and over again.
Update and Improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.