The Times of India for iPad
By Times Internet Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Times of India iPad app keeps you updated 24x7 on the latest national and international news, sports, entertainment, videos, business reports, lifestyle and all other relevant news while you are on the move.
- Latest news on politics, breaking news, in-depth analysis
- Local news featuring reports from 41 cities
- Live cricket scores with complete full-screen scorecard
- Reviews of latest movies by renowned critics as well as readers
- Business news to keep you updated on the business scene
- Photo galleries and videos from news, sports, entertainment and lifestyle categories
- Share articles and photos via email, Facebook or Twitter
- Save articles for offline reading
The Times of India’s iPad app is optimized for iOS 5 and all previous versions.
We always look forward to receiving your valuable feedback or suggestions to help us enhance your reading experience. You can send them at email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.8
- Bug fixes for iOS 8
Extremely Buggy App!
The App crashes a lot on startup. Several times entire sections are not available. Just shows a blank screen. Links inside stories are not clickable. Clicking particular sections crashes the app. Scrolling too fast across pages crashes the app. Photos have stopped showing. Comments cannot be posted or seen. Tried re-installin the app several times but no help. This app requires a LOT of work from the ground up.
Good content. Poor app.
I like the content and variety. App design is ok, but very poorly implemented - crashes frequently, (~25% of launches crash somewhere in the app), on iPad it shows 75% of view and goes to full view later, at random; viewing pics galleries results in app crashes >50% of the time. Hire a good app dev team. This app is not ready for prime time.
Very good app
Needs more work to stop blank pages from coming u, specially the featured pages. The size could be smaller if all the old news is deleted after 24 hours. No one wants to read yesterday's news or eat old fish.