The Times of India for iPad
By Times Internet Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Times of India iPad app keeps you updated 24x7 on the latest national and international news, sports, entertainment, videos, business reports, lifestyle and all other relevant news while you are on the move.
- Latest news on politics, breaking news, in-depth analysis
- Local news featuring reports from 41 cities
- Live cricket scores with complete full-screen scorecard
- Reviews of latest movies by renowned critics as well as readers
- Business news to keep you updated on the business scene
- Photo galleries and videos from news, sports, entertainment and lifestyle categories
- Share articles and photos via email, Facebook or Twitter
- Save articles for offline reading
The Times of India’s iPad app is optimized for iOS 5 and all previous versions.
We always look forward to receiving your valuable feedback or suggestions to help us enhance your reading experience. You can send them at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.9
* Bug Fixes
Going to the dogs
TOI is one of my favorite apps. I read it at least twice every day. However, for the past few weeks, I have been disgusted using it. As you scroll down on an article the app resets to the top, obviously to accommodate a ad that gets loaded. Then the app crashes.. Ridiculous. I am switching to Indian Express
This app seems to get more ridiculous over time. It looks like the sole reason for each update to the app is to shove more ads into the reader's face. There is absolutely no sense of aesthetics, design or usability. App crashes frequently, no doubt due to trying to load more ads than it can. One star rating is 6 more than what I would have liked to provide.
Very disappointed!!! What abt paid app?
I used to use only this app for news updates. In recent times it is so annoying. Do you guyz have an option to pay for the app and avoid all these crappy ads?? Your app is so popular and comfortable to use that, if you are annoying us to persuade us into buying, then please release the paid version.