The Times of London
By Times Newspapers Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy The Times and The Sunday Times journalism wherever you are with one app for all your editions, 7 days a week. Get the latest news on the go as well as trusted analysis from award-winning journalists. On top of that, enjoy stunning picture galleries and exclusive video dispatches from across the globe.
For existing subscribers to The Times and The Sunday Times, this app is complimentary as part of your subscription. Just log in with your username and password.
The Times and Sunday Times iPad edition is available via one of the following monthly auto-renewable subscriptions:
- £2.49 The Sunday Times iPad edition (Sunday edition only)
- £14.99 for The Times iPad edition (Monday to Saturday editions)
- payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same cost as your chosen subscription
- you can manage your subscription via your iTunes account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- The Times and Sunday Times reserves the right to alter the pricing at any point
- all content in The Times and Sunday Times iPad edition is copyright Times Newspapers Ltd 2013. All rights reserved
- terms and conditions: https://login.thetimes.co.uk/links/terms
This app requires at least iOS 5.1.1. Push notifications must be switched on and the iPad connected to WiFi to ensure overnight delivery of the editons.
What's New in Version 3.2.0
This release includes ongoing performance improvements and iOS7 compatibility.
Nothing But Problems
I purchased this app a few days ago and since then have had nothing but problems getting it to run properly and display content.
The response so far from Apple has been pathetic: they just tell me to delete the app and then reload it, and if that fails, and it usually does, to troll around some self-help site that's about as much use as a rubber crutch.
Apple shouldn't take its customers for granted, as Samsung and Microsoft both make products that are cheaper and that actually work.
London Times App
Please save yourself time, money, and a whole lot of frustration: don't buy this app. It doesn't work and is nothing but problems. If you want to read the Times, subscribe via the Times website directly. That actually works. I tried this thinking it would be easy and more convenient, but was I ever wrong. The website subscription works, the iTunes app does not!
I gave this app one star, but only because zero stars wasn't an option.
Great App, bad price
I've had this App for almost 2 years. Never had any problem with it. London Times is an awesome news source, but very expensive.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 11.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Times Newspapers Limited
- The Times of London app for iPad is published by Times Newspapers Limited. ©Copyright Times Newspapers Limited 2011. The Times of London is a registered trade mark of Times Newspapers Limited. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Sunday Times of London iPad Edition$3.99
- The Times of London iPad edition$20.99
- The Times of London - 30 Day Subscription$20.99