Enjoy everything you'd find in the daily print edition of the Scranton Times-Tribune, but read it on your iPad. Our award winning journalism and photography is now available in an easy to use app, and can be shared using email, Facebook or Twitter. Some of the other Scranton Times-Tribune iPad edition features: Readers can comment on stories, hear an audio version, translate the news into many languages, download each edition directly to your device to read later and use RSS feeds.
• No Sign In required
• Improved social sharing solution, allowing you to use any app already installed on your device
that allows sharing.
• Added iPad Pro multitasking support. Share the screen with 2 apps, great for research or study.
• Fixed a critical display issue with the 30-day calendar in the purchase window.
• Fixed an issue where text did not appear when sharing to the iOS Notes app
• Fixed: Opening a Youtube video link, on your iPhone, wasn't working. It works as expected now.
• Resolved a condition that allowed the app to crash after logging out Edit
Ratings and Reviews
Buggy When Attempting To Renew
I was initially impressed with this app and signe dup for the monthly subscription and turned on the auto-renewal option. However, now I'm frustrated as when attempting to renew (not sure why I have to being I selected auto-renewal option; what's the point if it really doesn't auto-renew?) as I'm now stuck in an endless loop of attempting to download the latest paper, authorizing a renewal, confirming the renewal, attempting to download the latest paper.
Very frustrating. Who has time for this?
I've email support so we'll see how that works out as it will determine if I keep using the app or delete it and request a refund.
This has to be one of the best app I have on my IPad. Exceeded my exceptions. They did their homework and came up with an app that is much better then many big city newspapers. You get a exact copy of the printed paper with out any delivery problems.
Very good support you get your answers fast.
You will have to pay a fee to receive the news, but it cost less then the delivered printed copy subscription.
Easy to use!
Nice app for reading the paper on my iPhone 6. Easy navigation and migrating to full story and back. I would give it 5 stars if two or three things were corrected. First, move the logout button to settings. It's too close to the store button and I've had to log back in a number of times. Second, auto download subscribed papers so their ready to read. Third, archive the papers by date for download to review!
- PressReader Inc
- 61.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Copyright © 2014 The Scranton Times Tribune
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.