Life on Tiny Planet was calm and carefree until a great disaster occurred - Tiny Planet was hit by a meteor! The world fell apart and now its future depends only on you! Use your imagination and creativity: in order to restore Tiny Planet and help its inhabitants you will have to fix a variety of machines and mechanisms as well as solve puzzles in each of the five chapters of this game. Navigation is simple and intuitive. It doesn't distract you from the witty brain teasers, and you will be able to fully immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the game.
- There is no text in this game. It is fun for all ages and suitable for the whole family!
- Five vastly different chapters and over 30 exciting brain teasers (minigames)
- A bright, gorgeous world drawn entirely by hand
- Absorbing game play and simple navigation
- 10 enchanting musical themes
- Rock, Paper, Shotgun's 20th best puzzle game ever.
- Top Paid App for macOS and iOS in UK, Germany, Japan, Russia and other countries.
- Best games of 2011 by GameHouse.
- 10 Best games and 5 Best Adventure games of 2011 by Gamezebo.
- Best Indie Games of 2011 by Indie DB.
- Significant update with latest macOS support.
- Performance revision. Game consume less resources and work faster.
- A number of minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
The Tiny Bang Story
This game has been out since 2011. I also get to the part where I put the numbers on the clock and it crashes. I have sent report over and over again. Very upsetting to buy this game and not be able to complete it. It’s been out long eough and enough complaints that it should have been fixed ages ago. PLEASE FIX THE PROBLEM. I would give it a 5 star rating if I could finish without it crashing.
Original and engrossing but….
Loved is the operative word. 4th time thru I couldn’t put the numbers on the clock anymore without crashing. Tried everything from a hard reboot of my machine, starting the game over again and full screen rather than partial all to no avail. Looks like I’m not alone. Why don’t they fix this?
Have to still give it 3 stars as it played well the first three times.
Loved this game, have played it 3 times and still enjoy it after a long break in between.
No instructions but you get the hang of it pretty easily, broad hints available with the question mark in the upper right corner.
It’s a very unique game and I wish they’d make more!
Loved this game!
I loved this game. I didn’t want it to finish. In fact maybe after a few months I’ll play it again, because it’s so good. I hope the creators make another game of the same genre.
- Colibri Games Ltd.
- 124.1 MB
- OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Colibri Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.