The Tiny Bang Story
By Colibri Games
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- TOP Paid App for iPad in UK, Germany, Japan, Russia and many other countries...
- BEST GAMES of 2011 by GameHouse
- TOP 10 BEST GAMES and TOP 5 BEST ANDVENTURES GAMES of 2011 by Gamezebo
- BEST INDIE GAMES of 2011 by Indie DB.
- TOP 10 App on Mac AppStore in many countries and TOP 1 in Japan, Russia, China.
Life on Tiny Planet was calm and carefree until a great disaster occurred - Tiny Planet was hit by a meteor! The world fell apart and now its future depends only on you! Use your imagination and creativity: in order to restore Tiny Planet and help its inhabitants you will have to fix a variety of machines and mechanisms as well as solve puzzles in each of the five chapters of this game. Navigation is simple and intuitive. It doesn't distract you from the witty brain teasers, and you will be able to fully immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the game.
- There is no text in this game. It is fun for all ages and suitable for the whole family!
- Five vastly different chapters and over 30 exciting brain teasers (minigames)
- A bright, gorgeous world drawn entirely by hand
- Absorbing game play and simple navigation
- 10 enchanting musical themes
Visit our website: http://www.colibrigames.com/
Keep track of news and updates on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ColibriGames
What's New in Version 2.3
Original and engrossing but….
Loved is the operative word. 4th time thru I couldn’t put the numbers on the clock anymore without crashing. Tried everything from a hard reboot of my machine, starting the game over again and full screen rather than partial all to no avail. Looks like I’m not alone. Why don’t they fix this?
Have to still give it 3 stars as it played well the first three times.
Loved this game, have played it 3 times and still enjoy it after a long break in between.
No instructions but you get the hang of it pretty easily, broad hints available with the question mark in the upper right corner.
It’s a very unique game and I wish they’d make more!
Loved this game!
I loved this game. I didn’t want it to finish. In fact maybe after a few months I’ll play it again, because it’s so good. I hope the creators make another game of the same genre.
Still Not Working
I loved this game and all of the puzzels until they decided to update it and now parts of the game no longer work or it crashes. The tile picture puzzel no longer works and i cannot get passed the 2nd part. I was hoping this update would have fixed it for me but sadly no.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 26, 2016
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 178 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Colibri Games Ltd.
- © Colibri Games
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor