The Tiny Bang Story
By Colibri Games
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
- TOP Paid App for iPad in UK, Germany, Japan, Russia and many other countries...
- BEST GAMES of 2011 by GameHouse
- TOP 10 BEST GAMES and TOP 5 BEST ANDVENTURES GAMES of 2011 by Gamezebo
- BEST INDIE GAMES of 2011 by Indie DB.
- TOP 10 App on Mac AppStore in many countries and TOP 1 in Japan, Russia, China.
Life on Tiny Planet was calm and carefree until a great disaster occurred - Tiny Planet was hit by a meteor! The world fell apart and now its future depends only on you! Use your imagination and creativity: in order to restore Tiny Planet and help its inhabitants you will have to fix a variety of machines and mechanisms as well as solve puzzles in each of the five chapters of this game. Navigation is simple and intuitive. It doesn't distract you from the witty brain teasers, and you will be able to fully immerse yourself in the unique atmosphere of the game.
- There is no text in this game. It is fun for all ages and suitable for the whole family!
- Five vastly different chapters and over 30 exciting brain teasers (minigames)
- A bright, gorgeous world drawn entirely by hand
- Absorbing game play and simple navigation
- 10 enchanting musical themes
Visit our website: http://www.colibrigames.com/
Keep track of news and updates on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ColibriGames
What's New in Version 2.2
Minor bug fixes.
Yay! It’s back to being great.
The bug’s been fixed and I can now play all the way through. Frankly, I didn’t care for the “improvements” in the various puzzles, especially the light-pipes puzzle, but it’s good to have the game working again.
Works fine until it doesn’t
Beautiful little game, nice world, great soundtrack - good relaxing play. Unfortunately one of the puzzles of Chapter 3 (the color spectrum game) is broken and so the game can’t be completed. It’s very fun gameplay until then, so it’s a shame, but having everything working so well until something just doesn’t is incredibly frustrating.
The update ruined it :(
I loved this game and all of the puzzels until they decided to update it and now parts of the game no longer work or it crashes. I wish I could reverse all the updates and keep the original version.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 23, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 178 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Colibri Games Ltd.
- © Colibri Games
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor