The Tower of Zarbartz
By Zener Works
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Doctor Zarbartz needs your help! Separate the polluted liquid in the distillation tower.
It is a simple yet unique addicting puzzle based on fluid dynamics in which players separate flows of different types of liquids to get them into the container.
The game was originally developed in Japan in 1994.
Game Center support and Retina Display compatibility.
- Simple operation, Simple rules
- 60 stages, 20 levels
- Newly developed physical fluid simulation
- iPad HD and iPhone4 Retina Display compatibility
- Cool graphics UI and an effect
- High Scores competition with GAME CENTER
- 5 impressive musics by famous game music composer Shinji Hosoe (Super Sweep)
What's New in Version 2.0
- 30 new stages added. Total of 60 stages can be challenged.
- You can sharing a score by Facebook and Twitter
- A new world selection menu added.
- The background image of the game was added.
- You can adjust the distance between a finger to the cursor.
- Dr.Zarbartz's message changes abundantly.
- The price was revised to $1.99. Now, it sells for $0.99 of a limited time offer!
- Check out our new products here. http://zenermobile.com/index_ios.html
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 10, 2012
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 22.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: ZenerWorks,inc.
- © Zener Mobile
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).