Visited - Travel tracker for where ive been on map
By Arriving In High Heels
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Get your own Visited world map! See what percent of the world you have seen. See how many countries and states you have visited and see how you rank against other travelers. Perfect for bucket list creation as you can select from all the countries of the world. Keep track of where you have been and your travel journey by updating Visited after every trip (just like you would a travel journal). See what percentage of the United States, Canada and Australia you have been to and easily share it with your friends.
Visited will let you:
• Select which countries you visited and mark states that you visited.
• See what percentage of the world's countries you visited
• Keep up with your life goals of travel by selecting all the countries of the world that you want to visit.
• It will show you how far along you are on your travel journey.
• See the number of states visited for Canada, USA and Australia
• Rank yourself against other travelers.
• Select different colors based on your travel type.
• Share your map, rank and travel stats via Twitter, Facebook, SMS, Email or Print it and display "Where I've Been" proudly.
• Previously known as The Travelist
What's New in Version 2.2.1
- UK is now split by countries.
- Updated Design
Just what I needed
In general, it’s great. I wanted something to keep track of my travels, and here is the app for it.
Two things I would change:
1. I’d love to be able to mark more than one state/country as “live” or possibly “lived”. But that’s minor.
2. This is the significant one. I’m colorblind, so I’d love to be able to alter the color scheme to something I can differentiate. The options built in aren’t especially friendly to my poor color vision. It would be even better if we could choose each color independently of the others... each person’s color vision is different, after all.
I do like it though. It’s a fine way to keep track of everything.
See the world
Sometimes you forget little things or small places visited! This App is wonderful keeps track of all places. Keeps me ticking to go to more places too!
I wish this app had push pins for specific cities within each country. Also a possible addition of a listing view or places visited and of those on wish list.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 10, 2017
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 41.7 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Arriving In High Heels
- © 2017 Arriving In High Heels
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.