The brand-new Trentonian mobile app is the most comprehensive, accurate, and content-rich source of local news for the communities of Trenton, New Jersey.
Here are just a few of the many features of our new app:
• Improved push notifications for Breaking News
• Attractive layout for ease of use
• Convenient sharing capabilities
• Frequent updates to ensure the latest news is always at your disposal
This release includes bug fixes, and optimizations.
• Resolved a bug that prevented Google Analytics from working as expected.
• Improved Push notification subscription tracking.
• Resolved an issue that prevented badges from updating and clearing correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy the app for its up to date news articles but for some reason the pictures are always distorted and partially shown. If I went on the website I get clear, full photos. Please this issue and thanks for reporting the news in Mercer County, NJ.
Unable to comment on an article
Bring back the comments section. Why was it removed?
Need to increase font more to be able to read articles.
Update: stories take too long to load.
Like the local sports. I like the columnists that write on the same subject, one left the other right or one up one down.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.