The Tribez - Build a Village
By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tribez is not just a game! Tribez is an adventure, where you travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world!
You are invited to visit a primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity.
Tribez is a world in which you feel alive!
• FREE TO PLAY!
• This game works when you’re offline too – play it on a plane, in the subway or in the car. Enjoy!
• Simple, intuitive controls.
• Cute and adorable characters you’ll love!
• Beautiful vibrant world you'll get immersed into instantly.
• Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life.
• Tons of objects, characters, buildings and decorations.
• Truly inexhaustible possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire.
• Hundreds of captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, explore mysterious caves and much, much more!
‘The Tribez’ is the insanely popular empire-building game that’s revolutionizing the idea of social gaming.’ (www.thedailybeast.com)
‘The design is so beautiful and there is so much detail that it's a real pleasure to navigate through the scenes and help the villagers.’ (appszoom.com)
‘There is tons of content, quests, and things to accomplish in the game.’ (pocketfullofapps.com)
‘What makes The Tribez genuinely pleasant to play is the attention paid to the graphics.’ (http://www.gamezebo.com)
WHAT OTHER PLAYERS THINK:
• “I have been playing about 9 months and am totally addicted I think the thing that keeps me going in the goals. There is always something to work towards”.
• “I like that after all this time, there is always a major goal to work towards and something new to discover. I look forward to playing every day (er...playing any time I'm awake and my ipad is accessible), and since health limitations have recently robbed me of many activities, this has given me something else I can enjoy”.
The game contains in app purchases. In-app purchases required to speed up gameplay.
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTribezCommunity
Game Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wogFrbM-aQ
What's New in Version 6.2
• New musical buildings for players level 50+! Complete deals at the Orchestra to get Treble Clefs. Build a Conservatory and a Composing House, invite the pianist and the organist and hold a great concert!
• The Rarity Collector's Wonder Reel now contains new figurines for all players level 50+. Collect them all and create your own music band!
• Have an unforgettable weekend with Quokka! Collect the coins and build cute Quokka statues, which are to take selfies with!
So far so good
Just ignore all the 'by this, that and gobs more' patience is how this game is played. I will make purchases in the near future, it's a good game.
Follow the quests, don't be afraid to purchase extra houses you WILL need them and open loads of trunks and upgrade. The minimum number of buildings you will purchase with game gold won't be enough, the houses, wood, farms etc... Purchase new land when can and keep up on food, food is more is most important closely followed by wood.
I just started and there is a lot about the game I don't know. As time goes I will update.
This game reminded me of Divine Academy, but the latter had better graphic. I felt uncomfortable playing this game from an aerial view instead of from the side. The voice of the little English-boy is annoying to say the least. The busy screen is horrendous, and the size of the graphic not pleasing, comfortable to the eyes. I only played for a couple of hours, and that was all I could take. Decided to part ways. I am sure the concept is a nice one, since I enjoyed playing Divine Academy. If, they were to fix some of the issues I have with this game; most likely I'll download again. As it is, not my cup of tea.
Was My Favorite Game
Used to love the game and played everyday. Now with all the quests and new buildings and supplies to keep up with, it just doesn't seem as fun as it used to be. The quests are impossible to finish unless you play several times a day because of the short time period there is to finish. There is just too much going on at once for the game to be enjoyable as it used to be.
What is really needed is storage that you don't have to pay crystals for and a way to move decorations from one island to another.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 154 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © 2016, Game Insight
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$1.99
- 225 Gems$19.99
- 76 Gems$6.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage$1.99
- 110 Gems$9.99
- 53 Gems$4.99
- Prudent Chief's Kit$2.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage$2.99
- You Get 228 Gems$6.99
- You get 330 Gems$9.99