Tribez is not just a game! Tribez is an adventure, where you travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world!
You are invited to visit a primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity.
Tribez is a world in which you feel alive!
• FREE TO PLAY!
• This game works when you’re offline too – play it on a plane, in the subway or in the car. Enjoy!
• Simple, intuitive controls.
• Cute and adorable characters you’ll love!
• Beautiful vibrant world you'll get immersed into instantly.
• Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life.
• Tons of objects, characters, buildings and decorations.
• Truly inexhaustible possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire.
• Hundreds of captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, explore mysterious caves and much, much more!
‘The Tribez’ is the insanely popular empire-building game that’s revolutionizing the idea of social gaming.’ (www.thedailybeast.com)
‘The design is so beautiful and there is so much detail that it's a real pleasure to navigate through the scenes and help the villagers.’ (appszoom.com)
‘There is tons of content, quests, and things to accomplish in the game.’ (pocketfullofapps.com)
‘What makes The Tribez genuinely pleasant to play is the attention paid to the graphics.’ (http://www.gamezebo.com)
WHAT OTHER PLAYERS THINK:
• “I have been playing about 9 months and am totally addicted I think the thing that keeps me going in the goals. There is always something to work towards”.
• “I like that after all this time, there is always a major goal to work towards and something new to discover. I look forward to playing every day (er...playing any time I'm awake and my ipad is accessible), and since health limitations have recently robbed me of many activities, this has given me something else I can enjoy”.
The game contains in app purchases. In-app purchases required to speed up gameplay.
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTribezCommunity
Game Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wogFrbM-aQ
• An amazing update is here! Forgotten territories are now available! Unlock them and search for the Wishing Fountain to help you fulfill wishes in the Chief’s Residence.
• Your islands will shine! Starting from level 27, adorn these with buildings made of Jewels. Jewels are produced in Faceting Workshops; use them to construct the Minerals Museum, Summer House, Sweetshop, Rug Fair and new decorations!
• New territories for three islands: Island of the Ancients, Alien Shore and Piedmont Lands!
Ratings and Reviews
Really great, but quests need work.
This game is super fun and addicting. I love the building of tribes and islands. It’s a great free game, I’ve been playing for years, just picked it up again.
They NEED to overhaul the quest systems. They’ve been adding quests continually for years but they’ve not been paying attention to where those quests line up with other quests. I have quests to build watermelon carts on island 2, but I got them 10 levels before they are unlocked. There’s a ton of marble-building quests, but I haven’t unlocked marble yet because I have to work on the rainbow stuff, which is newer. I’ve had a quest for doing long-term sand mining, but I haven’t even gotten the third island yet because I haven’t gotten marble yet! I have a quest to build an observation thing which uses cut marble and sand but again, I haven’t even gotten raw marble yet. All these quests I can’t do are bogging down my quest line and making me frustrated to have to scroll endlessly every time I open the game to find the 1 or 2 quests I actually can do. The quest to upgrade the cheif’s house for the first time is given to you at level 10, and guess what, it takes marble. I’m level 38. This is crazy.
Thank you for taking an interest in the game and for the feedback! Suggestions and ideas from our players help the developers improve the game! We hope you enjoy it!
Really great game but needs work
I absolutely love this game! It’s one of the only games like it that I can actually stand to play for longer than a few days. There are just a few things that make the game aggravating-
Since the newest update of the game, ALL of the icons and pictures on every island are messed up and it makes it very difficult to play the game. The odd icons that have replaced the regular ones are much bigger and make it difficult to see resources that are ready to be collected, not to mention actually getting anything done.
They have been adding quests right along without really going back and tailoring the quests to fit well with each other. The quests don’t line up well at all with my progress in the game or with all of the ridiculous number or other quests that they constantly throw at you.
They constantly have an absurd number of “limited time” and “special offer- hurry and pay us money” quests that don’t actually accomplish anything and they take the fun out of completing the other quests that actually matter to the story line of the game.
Other than the fine details of the game and the endless addition of senseless and useless quests, I love Tribez and hope that the developers trim down the game a little to make it more enjoyable for everyone.
We’re always thankful for any constructive criticism with detailed explanations of flaws or bugs. If you’re experiencing technical issues, contact our support team at https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/a/the-tribez/?l=en&contact=1. They’ll be happy help.
Love the game
I really enjoy playing this game! I haven’t gotten bored or tired of it. The only thing I don’t like is how much stuff we have to do 24/7. There is never NOT something to be getting done, which in a way is good because it keeps you needing to accomplish something. But because I constantly have that long list down the left side of my screen, it feels like I am not actually ever getting anything accomplished because there is something new right after I finish something. And I wish I could have an option to hide the challenges on the left and the other pop ups on the right. It makes it hard to see the whole map because they’re in the way. If there is something in the corner I have to zoom all the way in to get it and sometimes I still can’t. Otherwise it’s a really fun game and I’ll keep playing!
Thank you for the feedback! Suggestions and ideas from our players help the developers improve the game!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Game Insight UAB
- 302.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Game Insight, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems $1.99
- Basket of Gems $6.99
- 225 Gems $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.