The Tribez - Join the fun!
By Game Insight, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Game Insight, the ‘Best mobile game publisher of 2012’, presents its legendary game The Tribez!
Featured in iTunes What's Hot & Popular category!
Tribez is not just a game! Tribez is an adventure, where you travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world!
You are invited to visit a primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity.
Tribez is a world in which you feel alive!
• FREE TO PLAY!
• This game works when you’re offline too – play it on a plane, in the subway or in the car. Enjoy!
• Simple, intuitive controls.
• Cute and adorable characters you’ll love!
• Beautiful vibrant world you'll get immersed into instantly.
• Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life.
• Tons of objects, characters, buildings and decorations.
• Truly inexhaustible possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire.
• Hundreds of captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, explore mysterious caves and much, much more!
‘The Tribez’ is the insanely popular empire-building game that’s revolutionizing the idea of social gaming.’ (www.thedailybeast.com)
‘The design is so beautiful and there is so much detail that it's a real pleasure to navigate through the scenes and help the villagers.’ (appszoom.com)
‘There is tons of content, quests, and things to accomplish in the game.’ (pocketfullofapps.com)
‘What makes The Tribez genuinely pleasant to play is the attention paid to the graphics.’ (http://www.gamezebo.com)
WHAT OTHER PLAYERS THINK:
• “I have been playing about 9 months and am totally addicted I think the thing that keeps me going in the goals. There is always something to work towards”.
• “I like that after all this time, there is always a major goal to work towards and something new to discover. I look forward to playing every day (er...playing any time I'm awake and my ipad is accessible), and since health limitations have recently robbed me of many activities, this has given me something else I can enjoy”.
The game contains in app purchases. In-app purchases required to speed up gameplay.
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheTribezCommunity
Game Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wogFrbM-aQ
What's New in Version 5.3
• Chiefs, some buildings now have exclusive upgrades, which will bring happiness to your people and give you access to fast deals.
• The Builders’ Tournament will start soon: improve and decorate the Chief’s Residence to get medals and win the competition!
• Short on gold? Don’t miss your chance to build the Mogul’s House!
• Upgrade your Hospital, Curia, Observatory and Fire Station to eliteness!
• Build new furnishings and upgrade your residence to get more profit and fame!
Awesome well done / great graphics / fun
This is worth your time! Granted, there are now who knows how many games just like this. I mean, EXACTLY like this - Sure they start you out with a tutorial of sorts - while being certain to give you no choice but to "speed up production" (even though it's only a 1 minute job - doesn't matter) It's clear they want you to know ASAP they're "speed up" system - Hence, your IN APP purchases. Hence, you have ZERO patience and it's strange that you'd enjoy a game like this where you NEVER have to wait for anything to happen - Just keep on with the gems or whatever they call them to bring all production of EVERYTHING to lightning speed / spend money - and for what? You've got the most upgrades , the.............what? Couple other games I play regularly - Township and CoC - BOTH drastically different on the surface - but underneath, identical. ALL to one another. They never force your hand of course - but my goodness do they throw it in your face time and time again. I'd rather enjoy the games(s) -- not pay ANYTHING ,, earn my way up thru the levels and upgrades and so on.
So - I'd honestly give this game 4 out of 5 stars just because I can't call it "perfect" when at every single turn there's a pop up asking you to do this or do that for X amount of $$. Frustrating. Still, the game is done very wonderfully & looks magnificent.
PS - 5 star review so I can earn the in game achievement. :D
Okay so far
I'm back after deleting the app due to ads and poorly done events (so I'm starting over completely). I really wish I could play across multiple devices, but more critically, I wish gold and gems wouldn't just randomly disappear. My gems (the ones you PAY for) are constantly disappearing by about 50% for no reason, and if you contact support they'll just say that you must have accidentally spent them (I haven't been), and no, you can't have them back. My gold also disappeared after trying to explore a new land (which is always SO expensive). I clicked "explore," my gold was gone, but nothing else happened. We'll see if I have to eat that loss, too.
Edit: Can we please be given the option to hide the bubbles on the sides of the screen (where the quests and bonus ads are)? They cover a lot of area, and it's impossible to see around the quest ones. They're driving me insane.
This game has a lot of problems and bugs
Michelle B This game doesn't deserve more than one star because I have to keep starting over because I keep losing the use of the video for free gems button This button is still crashed Also we can't put it back in the store because this game does not retain game progress This game also crashes an awful lot and when it does we have to do everything we did before the crash over again When we send people back to their games after a crash the gift they leave behind changes to another item Game support service is extremely poor!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 21, 2016
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 90.1 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Game Insight LLC
- © 2015, Game Insight
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 20 Gems$1.99
- 76 Gems$6.99
- 53 Gems$4.99
- Total Upgrade of a Storage$1.99
- 225 Gems$19.99
- 110 Gems$9.99
- 228 Gems$6.99
- 501 Gems$14.99
- 93 Gems$2.99
- 31 Gems$2.99