By little bird organics ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Unbakery App is over 80 wholefoods, mostly raw, gluten free, vegan recipes created by award winning wholefoods chef Megan May, (founder of Little Bird Organics and The Unbakery cafes), to inspire and demonstrate how easy it is to create delicious mostly raw food recipes at home.
You will have our easy to use recipes at your fingertips to make ingredients shopping simple, and instructional videos to illustrate how genuinely easy it is to make your own wholefood food pantry staples like nut butters, milks, sauerkraut and chocolate.
These recipes are for anyone interested in eating more plant based meals. We want to make it easy and rewarding for people who are giving plant based meals a go, no matter what diet or food philosophy you might run with, eating more plants is always a good thing!
The Unbakery app is dynamic and will continue to be updated with new seasonal videos, recipes, tips & tricks. You can keep growing your collection of recipes and knowledge of plant foods as the seasons change - so you will never get bored!
What sets the Unbakery app apart is that these recipes are made and tested by some of the best wholefoods professional chefs in the world. We love what we do and know how to make some kick-arse plant based food.
Please review our app in the app store - it will make our day! And help us continue to make incredible recipes from our little island in the pacific (NZ) to transform the way people see and taste their veggies.
Come and hang out with us and share your creations!
Photography by Lottie Hedley
Recipes by Megan May
- Over 80 wholefoods mostly raw, gluten free vegan recipes
- Instructional videos
- Ingredient information buttons to help you learn more about what you’re eating
- Step by step instructions with ingredient drop down on each step so you don’t need flick between ingredients and method lists
- Choose your own recipe preferences from raw, vegan, paleo, nut free
- Recipe timers so you don’t forget anything!
- Beautiful photography by Lottie Hedley
- Recipes laid out by section; deserts, drinks, breakfasts, basics, salads, meals, snacks, dips & sauces
- Search functions, to allow you to find any recipe or ingredient easily
- Enables you to quickly share your recipes on social media
What's New in Version 1.5
- sharing button fix, give it a go by sharing with all your friends ;)
- small bug fixes