By Vox Media, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get all the breaking news coverage and in-depth reporting in the world of consumer technology from the industry’s leading voices and foremost experts. The Verge brings you unrivaled breadth and depth of coverage, delivering everything you need to know about what’s happening in the world of technology culture — including the latest reviews, breaking news, and in-depth feature stories. Tech news begins and ends on The Verge; and now you can get that experience on the go, right on your iOS device.
• Get the latest in consumer technology news, reviews, features, and exclusives as they unfold.
• StoryStreams™ — Keep track of the stories that matter to you most. Stay on top of them as they evolve and see when there are new developments and updates.
• Watch “On The Verge,” “The Vergecast,” “The Verge Mobile Show,” and more without ever leaving the app.
• Browse the latest photo galleries, featuring the full range of gadgets, software, and events covered on The Verge.
• Listen to “The Vergecast” and “The Verge Mobile Show” as you read the latest in tech news or minimize the player and listen while you do other things.
• Share news and stories with your friends via Facebook, Twitter, and email.
• Comment on articles and features and be part of the conversation in realtime.
What's New in Version 1.1.8
Remove ad campaign
Disagree. I think it looks modern
Not everything has to be Helvetia neue with white everywhere lol. The only thing that might look a tad dated is the bottom bar, but it still isn't nearly as bad as you guys make it seem to be. This app is very fast, not buggy at all, and is very well organized. Good job guys!
Useable and wonderful... Worth waiting for the update.
I used this app pretty much everyday, and I was satisfied. I felt very aware of what was mainly going on, very up to date. But recently it isn't working well. It isn't loading the content properly. I have to go to log in/sign up location to get the content. Which I guess that means the app is having a glitch. When this gets fixed and updated, it's worth having.
Poor design, functionality, content biased
This app has poor design, annoying push notifications that don't mean anything to the user, and more importantly the content is way too selective and biased. There's many other much better tech news apps out there such as techcrunch. This app doesn't really deserve a place in the already limited real estate on your iPhone screen.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 15, 2014
- Version: 1.1.8
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Vox Media, Inc.
- © 2012 Vox Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.