The Very Cranky Bear
By We Are Wheelbarrow PTY LTD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It takes the characters that you’ve come to love and brings them to life. It even invites you to be a part of this funny story." My Little Bookcase
"The Book App captures the magic of the original picture book and takes advantage of the new possibilities this medium creates. Excited by these interactive possibilities Nick Bland has embraced it with both hands" My Book Corner
-featured app on app store
-app of week - overlapps.com
-top 25 apps - overlapps.com
Nick Bland's award winning and much loved children's book, 'The Very Cranky Bear', is now an animated, interactive app!
Narrated by well-loved Australian actor Angus Sampson with an original music score by Helen Croome.
Join Moose, Zebra, Lion and Sheep as they try to hide from the rain in a cave, but accidentally disturb a very cranky bear...
- You be the narrator: Record and play back your own voice!
- Tilting the device on special pages adds depth to wonderfully animated pages.
- Find 5 hidden cards to unlock a secret surprise!
- iPad 3 retina display ready
- This app has been tested extensively. If you experience problems please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org We'd love to help you out. Please also mention your device version and iOS version.
What's New in Version 1.7
Graphical updates and optimisation for iPhone 5
Cute story book narration
The animations are very cute. Sometimes it is hard to tell when there's something to touch to make the character do something. The narrator has an Australian accent (FYI if you're expecting standard English pronunciation).
The Very Cranky Bear
The book quits after the third page. Tried to re-download three times. Defective.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: Nov 22, 2012
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 77.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: We Are Wheelbarrow PTY LTD
- © 2011 We Are Wheelbarrow
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.