PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists with The Voice Official App while you watch the show LIVE on TV.
Get the free app that puts you in the coach's chair! Push your button during Blind Auditions and pick Battle and Knockout winners. Build and manage your fantasy singing team, then see how they perform on the leaderboards.
Tweet coaches Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, and connect with your favorite artists directly within the app. Experience a brand-new way of keeping up with NBC's Emmy Award-winning singing competition.
Get links to music from the show, suggest songs you want to hear the artists sing, and much, much more! Feel just like a coach on America's #1 unscripted series with The Voice Official App!
The Voice Official App Features:
BUILD YOUR TEAM
* PICK your favorite artists and build your own fantasy singing team. Start with a team of 12 and refine your team as the season progresses - just like the coaches of your favorite singing competition.
* EARN points as your artists progress in the competition.
* SHARE your picks on Facebook and Twitter.
* PLAY ALONG and check your rank against your Facebook friends' and America's!
CONNECT WITH COACHES AND ARTISTS
* TWEET coaches Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton directly from the app.
* CONNECT with your favorite artists instantly via the app.
VOTE WHILE YOU WATCH
* Watch The Voice LIVE on TV and cast your votes with the app.
* VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists during live shows.
SUGGEST SONGS AND STREAM MUSIC
* STREAM music from your favorite artists with Apple Music.
* SUGGEST a song you want to hear an artist perform during live shows.
CUSTOM iMESSAGE APP, EXCLUSIVELY FOR iPHONE AND iPAD
* Use exclusive stickers from The Voice in iMessage conversations with friends with the native Messages app.
* The Voice sticker pack is free to download on the App Store for iMessage and requires iOS 10 or above.
* The Voice Official App will automatically download to your device when you install The Voice sticker pack.
Here’s how to use iMessage stickers:
* Open a message and address it to someone you know who needs a sticker from The Voice.
* Hit the "App" button (it looks like an A), then tap the four gray ovals to open your App drawer.
* Tap The Voice logo to open the sticker selection window.
If you don't see The Voice stickers in the Messages app after downloading, go to the App Store for iMessage, click the Manage tab and make sure The Voice Official App is activated. When the app is active, the toggle will appear green.
NOTE: For the best experience, please update your device to the latest iOS operating system before running The Voice Official App. If you experience issues, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart The Voice Official App. If issues persist, here's how to contact us: http://www.nbc.com/contact/general.
Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wi-Fi networks. Data charges may apply.
Updated for Season 15 with Coaches Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton.
NOTE: This update addresses a frequent app crash that was occurring for a portion of our users after launching the app.
Ratings and Reviews
App Shows Eliminations B4 Show!!!
Anyone who lives on the West Coast or Mtn. time zones knows that we're already getting shafted by 'The Voice' b/c we have to do any instant voting blindly at the end of our workday or while we're commuting, etc. (usu. around 5:45-5:50 pm PT). But to add insult to injury, although I do like many aspects of the app, I was upset to find out that one of my favorite artists on my team had been eliminated on the Tuesday, May 2nd show BEFORE the show was even broadcast here!!! I accidentally opened the app and found that she was already "grayed out!" Geez!!! So much for suspense! So thanks to The Voice for ruining this for me... I'm considering giving up on the show altogether at this point... I live in LA where it's filmed and yet there is so little consideration for the people who live here! Feels awfully familiar (read: 2016 election). I just started watching this show as an escape from politics, but I'm having that déjà vu feelin' all over again...
And not at all sure that I trust that votes can be tallied that quickly anyway during the tiny five-minute 'instant save' window. Really? It's a perfect opportunity for producers to rid themselves of artists that aren't as profitable to them or that they don't like for whatever reason despite the artists' popularity...
Love some aspects of the app
I ❤ some aspects of the app but agree that I get very frustrated with not being able to listen to the artists by clicking on their picture. Would also enjoy a more enhanced version of the app where we could start out with more artists, then have to reduce our teams like they do. I don't mind eventually going down to five team members but starting us out with that seriously hampers our team building skills at the beginning when we don't really know the artists yet and they haven't worked with the coaches to further develop their stage presence skills and voices. This is the best vocal/singing talent judging show and I think it's provided amazing opportunities for incredibly talented singers. Kudos to the coaches and NBC.
New App for The Voice
Your point system doesn’t seem to make a lot of sense to me. My points are way behind others on the Leaderboard, yet I do most of the things I am required to do to earn points. Question: Are point values the same for each activity or do you get higher points for downloading music vs. tweeting?
Opening the app everyday is not practical to do to earn points because most people have a life outside of watching and playing along with The Voice to earn extra points. Recommend eliminating that part of the point system.
Over the show is great. I really like Kelly being on the show. She comes across as being genuine and has a lot of positive energy that comes through with her team and the audiences (live and at home).
- NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- 103.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 NBCUniversal Media, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.