The Voice Official App on NBC
By NBCUniversal Media, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
With The Voice Official App, you can PLAY ALONG, VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists while you watch the show on TV. Build and manage your fantasy singing team and see how they perform on the leaderboards. Push your button during blind auditions and pick battle and knockout winners. Tweet coaches like Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton, and connect with the artists from the app.
Get links to music from the show, suggest songs you want to hear the artists sing - and much, much more! Feel just like a coach on TV’s best singing competition with The Voice Official App!
The Voice Official App Features:
BUILD YOUR TEAM
* PICK your favorite artists to build your own fantasy singing team. New for Season 13 - bigger team size! Start with a team of 12 artists and refine your team as the season progresses - just like the coaches.
* EARN points as your artists progress in the competition.
* SHARE your picks on Facebook and Twitter.
* PLAY ALONG and check your rank against your Facebook friends and America!
VOTE WHILE YOU WATCH
* VOTE and SAVE your favorite artists during live shows.
* WATCH videos of your favorite artists’ performances after the show airs.
CONNECT WITH COACHES & ARTISTS
* TWEET coaches Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Hudson, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton from the app.
* Instantly connect with artists within the app.
SUGGEST SONGS & GET MUSIC
* GET music from your favorite artists through iTunes and Apple Music.
* SUGGEST a song you want to hear an artist perform.
CUSTOM iMESSAGE APP, EXCLUSIVELY FOR iPHONE AND iPAD
* Use exclusive stickers from The Voice in iMessage conversations with friends when using the native Messages app.
* The Voice sticker pack is free to download on the App Store for iMessage and requires iOS 10 or above.
* The Voice Official App will automatically download to your device when you install the The Voice sticker pack.
Here’s how to use iMessage stickers:
* Open a message and address it to a contact you know needs a sticker from The Voice.
* Hit the "App" button (it looks like an A), then tap the four gray ovals to open your App drawer.
* Tap The Voice logo to open up the stickers selection window.
If you don't see The Voice stickers in the Messages App after downloading, go into the App Store for iMessage, click the Manage tab and make sure the The Voice Official App is activated. When the app is active, the toggle will appear green.
NOTE: For the best experience, please update your device to the latest iOS operating system before running The Voice Official App. If you experience issues, make sure to completely close out of the app, reboot your device and restart The Voice Official App. If issues persist, here's how to contact us: http://www.nbc.com/contact/general.
Video is accessible via 3G, 4G, LTE and Wifi networks. Data charges may apply.
What's New in Version 3.4.0
* Updated for Season 13!
* BUILD A TEAM: Expanded team sizes! Start with a team of 12 artists and refine your team as the season progresses - just like the coaches.
* VIDEO GALLERY: View performance clips and more from The Voice right in the app.
* CUSTOM iMESSAGE STICKERS: Free pack includes stickers from The Voice, updated throughout the season.
I love the app but I recently had it on two I pads and lost my points by logging in to Facebook on one of them and points are weird I have read how to get them but I don't see how leader board had thousands of points after one show . Was not happy and I wish we had more room on our teams 5 really isn't enough please make it great
New year new app changes are good but I still have issues with people having 5000 more on first night than me and I did everything multiple times .The show started on Monday I got 31,000 points the leader had 36,000 on Tuesday I tweeted 20 times shared on Facebook and played every contestant with a full team and still only got 31,000 so maybe you could figure out a different way to reward us other than points
A lot of fun!
It's a really fun app and helps you get even more excited about and involved in the progress of the various contestants. It was really cool last time when I had Chris Blue on my team since the beginning (as did Alicia because how could you let go of Blue?) and he won. The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is that you have to do a lot of different things like opening the app every day, tweeting the artists and coaches, etc, to earn the maximum number of points and I just don't really get into doing all that unless there's something unique I can say. But otherwise, it's pretty cool feeling like you have your own team and can feel as though you can strategize to get the strongest team possible. I've greatly enjoyed it.
You shouldn’t lose days
I like the app but I don’t think you should lose “days” if you are moving people within your already picked team. If you are selecting people from the first auditions they will naturally go to the top but as the weeks progress you will need to move them around because you only selected those first few and they went to the top because they sang first. I get it that it resets if you move people in and out of your team but it should be protected within the team.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 20, 2017
- Version: 3.4.0
- Size: 15.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: NBCUniversal Media, LLC
- © 2017 NBCUniversal Media, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.