Includes Episode 1 in this brand new season from the award-winning studio, Telltale Games.
***NOTE: Recommended Devices for the best gameplay experience - iPhone 6 and up, iPad Mini 4 and up, iPad Air 2 and up, and iPad Pro - also requires iOS 10.0 and up.***
When family is all you have left…how far will you go to protect it?
After society was ripped apart by undead hands, pockets of civilization emerge from the chaos. But at what cost? Can the living be trusted on this new frontier?
As Javier, a young man determined to find the family taken from him, you meet a young girl who has experienced her own unimaginable loss. Her name is Clementine, and your fates are bound together in a story where every choice you make could be your last.
***Save 20% on additional episodes in The Walking Dead: A New Frontier by purchasing the Multi-Pack [Episodes 2-5 bundle] via in-app in the 'Episodes' menu***
Miscellaneous fixes, including:
- Audio quality has been improved
- Blurry textures have been enhanced
- Missing graphical elements have been returned
- Updated low resolution video player images
Ratings and Reviews
A New Frontier wastes no time reminding us how thrilling its zombified world is. With new characters, returning favorites (Clementine!), and a sizzling story, this adventure’s third season has our hearts racing like crazy. Was letting that guy live the right decision? Did we find every secret in the junkyard? Replaying episodes and changing the outcome has never been so much fun.
Waiting time and communication are terrible. Games are great (mostly)
I enjoy telltale games very much. I play all of the walking dead games and watch all of the others. But I find myself wanting to buy the games less and less because of the waiting times in between each episode and the lack of communication from the company to the customers. I feel like this has been a common problem complained and talked about for ages with Telltale but I see absolutely no improvement over the years with these games. The typical way having a telltale game plays out: an episode is released. An episode takes about two hours to play and then telltale sets a release date about two months away for the next game. A month later they push it back another month (sometimes two). Then the day of release comes. It's released at different, non specified times for consoles. Then mobile devices don't get it until days later (despite being told it would be released across all platforms in one day) Unfortunately, Telltale is unprofessional in their communication with customers and reliability in delivering products on time. It's really frustrating and I think I'll just save myself the money and annoyance and just watch others play on a let's play. Overall the games and the quality of the stories are great but I wish the company was more reliable
Good Game, but could use improvements.
So I am in love with these games, but there are a few problems. The background sound effects sound like they were from a default audio app, which isn't exactly the best, but is not the worst. Next, your choices don't exactly matter, example: In episode four you tell Kate to come in the walls or stay behind and wait, if you choose the first option, she does it. But when you choose to have her wait, she can't hear you and comes anyways, most likely resulting in her death. Another thing that annoys me is that the dialogue options always move around, but that isn't a big deal. The thing that annoys me the most is that Clem definitely doesn't get enough screen or playing time, I personally would much rather play as Clem than Javi. If you decide to make a season four, please allow Clementine to be the most played character, or the only played character. It feels like you're trying to ween us off of her which no, that will never happen. We love Clem too much to only have her as a side character that could possibly die :( Those were a few problems I saw but hopefully we can have a strong ending. -Amanda
- Telltale Games
- 993.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2012-16 Telltale, Inc. THE WALKING DEAD is TM and © 2012-16 Robert Kirkman, LLC. Based on the Comic book by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore and Charlie Adlard.
- In-App Purchases
- Multi-pack [Episodes 2-5] $14.99
- Episode 2 $4.99
- Episode 3 $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.