The Walking Dead: Our World is the official mobile game of AMC’s The Walking Dead. It is a first-of-a-kind location based augmented reality game that immerses you into the zombie apocalypse. Defend your surroundings by fighting walkers on the streets, in the park, on your sofa - wherever you are and whenever you feel like it. Join forces with Rick, Daryl, Michonne and all your favorite characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead.
● FIGHT walkers in real-world AR environments based on your location
● EXPLORE the world around you, find walkers, clear your surroundings and leave your mark on the map for other players to find
● COLLECT legendary characters, weapons and items from AMC’s The Walking Dead
● COOPERATE in weekly challenges with other players in groups for bigger rewards
● UNITE with other players, save survivors, build shelters and reclaim your city from the walker threat
● SHARE your best apocalyptic moments for other players and for the whole world to enjoy
And remember: Aim for the head.
Season 9 Missions
● Watch the show, unlock the Heroes! Every week during Season 9 of The Walking Dead you’ll find a set of special Season 9 Missions, featuring fan favourite Heroes from the TV show!
● Don’t go up against Walker hordes alone! Invite your friends and take back the world together
Bug Fixes and Stability Improvements
● We took a look under the hood and tinkered around to make sure that your Our World experience will be smoother than ever
Ratings and Reviews
About to be an amazing game
I got this because I get a random IOS game every few days and wanted to try this one out because it seemed like a cool concept. 1 week later and I’m hooked. It is very similar to pokemon GO but it captured aspects of AR that need to be had that GO didn’t have. It did amazing at being interactive game. If you have an AR game you’re going outside to play it and thats way more fun to do with friends. That spreads the word but unlike pokemon GO it gives you a reason to want to make your friends play with you. Not only can you use friends to help you with group challenges but you can also build, use, and upgrade structure with one another. You can even teleport across the world to a friend to share the wealth of a rare zombie/crate spawn or etc. This is a big thing AR games need that this game capitalized on perfect. Now this game is new so I understand it’s still under development and has more features to come but i feel like to further immerse yourself there should be more interactivity like fighting infestations with friends or trading with friends or maybe have a setting where if turned on you can see where other groupmates are on the map. This and maybe character customization and other fun things would be great for this game and I really hope updates keep coming through with big features that make the game even more addictive. 5/5 stars I highly suggest you try this game out and play it with some friends.
I love this game and I’ve grown to be addicted to it honestly I love the group challenge missions and the aspect of the flairs. There is a great variety of weapons, characters and perks and they aren’t to hard to get due to the fact you can build building like armories(weapon),warehouses(perks), Trade Post( coins) and shelters( characters). Trading post coins are hard to get though and regular Coins for upgrading your cards are hard to get but I’m fine with waiting and saving them rather than paying to play. One thing they could add to make the game better would be making it to where you can get experience for killing zombies to make leveling easier because the only way to level is to upgrade your cards. A lot of people claim they are forced to pay to play but no one is forced to pay to play that is their choice I’m already level 10 and having no problems except for the few times my game has to reload due to an error of some sort but I’m sure they will fix that in time. I play Pokémon go and honestly Pokémon go has never really made me want to walk anywhere but this game has me wanting to walk everywhere. Supply drops are easy to find and not to far to walk to, also I love that they reset after 30 min. I find myself spending hours playing this game and when my energy runs out I’m happy cause that’s when I do the daily missions on my other game or just take a break. Over all I’m very happy with the turn out.
Get ready to PAY.
After several weeks of playing this game as much as I can, I have come to a few realizations. First off, when I saying playing as much as I can does not mean I don’t have the time. I could easily play this game for hours at a time. But, for some mind boggling reason, they have saddled the game with needing Energy. Why? I AM the energy in an AR location based game. This is for the sole reason of making you pay to play. The family and I do after dinner walks and half of us end up back on Pokémon because we’re out of energy on this one. NOT a way to keep people playing.
The other issue is similar but with the in game coins. Again, you can grind all day (assuming you have the Energy!), and you will NEVER make enough coins to even update the cards that matter, much less any of the others. This is done so that, you guessed it, you HAVE to pay for coins.
I love the game. I really do. Otherwise I wouldn’t sink as much time as it can into it. It just feels a little predatory for me to put in so much time only to be FORCED to pay. It’s one thing for a developer to OFFER in game purchases. It’s another thing altogether when you FORCE me to.
The player base is already dying out locally because of this. If things don’t change, this thing will be deader than a walker a month from now...
Last thing: why are all the survivors that need saving female? Do you have any idea how insulting it is that the only people in Our World who need saving are women?!?!?
- Next Games Oy
- 208 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017-2018 Next Games Ltd. All rights reserved. © 2018 AMC Network Entertainment LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Stash of Gold $4.99
- Case of Gold $9.99
- Exclusive Offer 3 $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.