The Walking Dead: Road to Survival
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your ultimate team of survivors as you battle through the zombie apocalypse. Join the fight in the official strategy RPG, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
The Walking Dead Road to Survival is the definitive zombie strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Fight for survival against walkers and humans alike and use strategy against enemies in this adventure RPG. Build a town to keep the walkers at bay, but be warned – the horrors that lurk outside aren’t the only threat.
Based on an all-new story from award-winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga. Make uncompromising decisions and develop your survival strategy.
THE WALKING DEAD: ROAD TO SURVIVAL FEATURES:
Fight Walkers & Survivors
• Battle fierce opponents and use your best survival strategy
• Headshot! Land critical hits and deal crippling blows to zombies and your enemies
• Attack with special melee and ranged attacks using deadly weapons like Michonne’s katana
Alliances and PvP RPG gameplay
• Raid enemies: Choose you battle strategy to raid enemy players for their resources
• Factions: Forge an alliance with other players to help each other through battles
• Territories: You and your Faction fight to claim and hold valuable land and resources by enemies
• All Out War: Face off against other Factions around the world in the ultimate limited time events
Strategy RPG - Capitalize on Strengths & Exploit Weaknesses
• Battle strategy is key to scoring powerful hits – but watch out for retaliating strikes
• Your battle strategy needs to keep the Survivors of Woodbury safe – Strike to win
Upgrade Your Survivors
• Level up and customize Survivors to enhance their weapons and skills
• RPG progression makes your Survivors stronger to cut down more walkers
• Collect new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy
Maps & Locations From The Walking Dead
• Explore a new 3D map featuring real locations from the comics
Build your Base & Expand into the Wasteland
• Build and maintain your community of houses to hold Survivors, a Town Hall, a Workshop and more
Battle in Iconic The Walking Dead Locations
• Fight alongside your faction for control of well-known areas
• Battle, conquer and defend locations like Alexandria, Woodbury, Sanctuary and more
Live In-Game Events
• Play to obtain valuable resources and new, exclusive Survivors
Walkers tear at your city walls while desperate Survivors rip apart the town’s foundations from the inside. When the time comes to fight, what will you choose?
What's New in Version 7.0.4
Introducing all-new features to The Walking Dead: Road to Survival
- Character Ascendance, a major new feature unlocks the ability to increase the star level of your characters giving you the ability to power up your team and roster of characters. For the first time, you'll be able to increase a character from a 3-star to a 4-star level, a 4-star to a 5-star, and now a 5-star to a new 6-star level.
Just don't spend money on the game
If you don't spend money on the game, you probably won't be a top player. If you purchase anything with coins, be wary that recruits and rewards all rely on probability. You could spend hundreds on this game without pulling a single 'featured' five-star. It's really a waste trying unless you get the coins for free from dailies or watching ads. Content becomes boring and repetitive after a couple months. Event fatigue is a factor. I gave the second star because recent changes to the game such as expanding character slots and ascendence feature makes the never-ending 3-star pulls more bearable, and recent events have made gaining one or two five-star pulls much more available to the average player. Scopely seems a bit shady in trying to get positive reviews, too. Every update, there's a pop-up that asks if you'd give a 5-star review; if you click yes, the game directs here. If you click no, it doesn't. Honestly, if I didn't have friends playing, I would have deleted this app ages ago.
When the artwork got you interested
I didn't know about this game until 2014 I stopped playing in 2015 until I played it again 2 years later and I gotta say I regret not playing this as much because it has gone ok to outstanding now This is better than No Man's land because on this walking dead you have more freedom to play instead of just story stages you can: raid, get on challenges, get amazing art work I recommend this game for the walking dead fans and also it is not pay to win anymore
Fun game, FTP reqs grinding
I didn't expect to like this game. I started playing because I received a free character. More than a year later and I'm still playing. The devs are good about keeping the game updated and fresh. If you're a FTP player, there are videos and offers to get coins which may or may not be necessary depending on your play style. You don't need to spend money to get good characters; just be patient. It'll take a while to build a great team. There are some helpful players if you join a faction. Have fun!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 17, 2017
- Version: 7.0.4
- Size: 145 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- © Scopely Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack 1$4.99
- Pack 4$29.99
- Pack 6$99.99
- Pack 2$9.99
- Pack 3$19.99
- 30-Day Pass (Limited Renew) 2$8.99
- Pack 5$49.99
- 30-Day Pass (Renew) 2$9.99
- 20% Value Pack 6$99.99
- 30-Day Pass (First Time) 2$9.99