The Walking Dead: Road to Survival
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your ultimate team of survivors as you battle through the zombie apocalypse. Join the fight in the official strategy RPG, The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
***Join Shiva Force multi-week event introducing new versions of iconic Walking Dead characters in an alternate storyline. Complete the roadmap story to receive a free Shiva Force Ezekiel 3-star character. Play through special roadmaps and complete collections for valuable rewards.***
The Walking Dead Road to Survival is the definitive zombie strategy RPG game, brought to you by Robert Kirkman, creator of The Walking Dead comic series.
Fight for survival against walkers and humans alike and use strategy against enemies in this adventure RPG. Build a town to keep the walkers at bay, but be warned – the horrors that lurk outside aren’t the only threat.
Based on an all-new story from award-winning Walking Dead writer Jay Bonansinga. Make uncompromising decisions and develop your survival strategy.
THE WALKING DEAD: ROAD TO SURVIVAL FEATURES:
Fight Walkers & Survivors
• Battle fierce opponents and use your best survival strategy
• Headshot! Land critical hits and deal crippling blows to zombies and your enemies
• Attack with special melee and ranged attacks using deadly weapons like Michonne’s katana
Alliances and PvP RPG gameplay
• Raid enemies: Choose you battle strategy to raid enemy players for their resources
• Factions: Forge an alliance with other players to help each other through battles
• Territories: You and your Faction fight to claim and hold valuable land and resources by enemies
• All Out War: Face off against other Factions around the world in the ultimate limited time events
Strategy RPG - Capitalize on Strengths & Exploit Weaknesses
• Battle strategy is key to scoring powerful hits – but watch out for retaliating strikes
• Your battle strategy needs to keep the Survivors of Woodbury safe – Strike to win
Upgrade Your Survivors
• Level up and customize Survivors to enhance their weapons and skills
• RPG progression makes your Survivors stronger to cut down more walkers
• Collect new Survivors from The Walking Dead universe, each with their own specialized battle strategy
Maps & Locations From The Walking Dead
• Explore a new 3D map featuring real locations from the comics
Build your Base & Expand into the Wasteland
• Build and maintain your community of houses to hold Survivors, a Town Hall, a Workshop and more
Battle in Iconic The Walking Dead Locations
• Fight alongside your faction for control of well-known areas
• Battle, conquer and defend locations like Alexandria, Woodbury, Sanctuary and more
Live In-Game Events
• Play to obtain valuable resources and new, exclusive Survivors
Walkers tear at your city walls while desperate Survivors rip apart the town’s foundations from the inside. When the time comes to fight, what will you choose?
What's New in Version 6.1.2
Introducing all-new features to The Walking Dead: Road to Survival
- Join Shiva Force multi-week event introducing new versions of iconic Walking Dead characters in an alternate storyline. Complete the roadmap story to receive a free Shiva Force Ezekiel 3-star character. Play through special roadmaps and complete collections for valuable rewards.
Don't waste your money
This game is going downhill fast. Customer support is bad to the point where I lost valuable items to a game glitch and was not compensated for it. The prizes for their main events are horrible. On top of it all, it is overly expensive. It is no longer fun and I fear the developers are aborting mission. This game will be dead soon and already is close. Just check out scopelys forum to see the frustration from current players.
The game has introduced many new features which have a ton of bugs. Prior to the developers fixing the bug they try to add new features again further driving the problem. In fact, the games main event was so bugged recently that it was virtually inaccessible by all players. Check out scopely forum for more information from thousands of current players on the brink of quitting.
Avoid this one.
As a long term player of this game, I strongly discourage people from playing it. The game itself can be fun but you will get nowhere in the game without spending a significant amount of money. Even spending money is no guarantee, as I have seen friends spend $500 in a weekend and still not get the ultra rare characters they were chasing.
Add to that the worst customer service I have ever seen in a game and a very stingy mentality by the company, and there's no way I can recommend what should be a good game. Ad that's not getting into their utter lack of quality control, which has resulted in them promoting known bugs from their beta environment straight into the production game environment.
Stay away. You'll be better off.
Not worth playing
Played for almost two years and finally quit because it's so repetitive. Was a fun game and I'm sure most people like me played for the story mode and somehow got sucked into the competitive side of the game. The story got so hard you had to join a guild to get good rewards to advance faster in the game. It got to a point where I was so stuck in the story and my faction wasn't placing high enough to be able to max out any of my 5 stars and I got tired of waiting. Game was fun at first but they ruined it by greed
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 20, 2017
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 154 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Scopely - Top Free Apps and Games LLC
- © Scopely Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack 1$4.99
- Pack 4$29.99
- Pack 6$99.99
- Pack 2$9.99
- Pack 3$19.99
- 30-Day Pass (Limited Renew) 2$8.99
- Pack 5$49.99
- 30-Day Pass (Renew) 2$9.99
- 30-Day Pass (First Time) 2$9.99
- 20% Value Pack 6$99.99