The Wall Street Journal - Business & Markets News
By Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Make time for the news app that’s as ambitious as you are. Get the latest headlines and interactive features from the Wall Street Journal, the world-renowned news organization with more than 125 years of peerless reporting and award-winning journalism.
The WSJ app gives you instant access to breaking stories from around the world plus the latest on business and finance, politics and technology, as well as expert commentary and analysis and up-to-the-minute updates on global stock markets and company news.
Whether you prefer browsing the contents of our daily edition or the latest updates from our real-time news team, the WSJ app delivers exceptional writing and captivating visual journalism to your phone, tablet or watch. Every section features videos, photo slideshows, data and interactive graphics and cutting edge experiences like virtual reality and 360-degree videos.
The WSJ app also offers a wide range of special sections like the WSJ. Magazine and customizable stock quote watchlists and saved article sections, as well as coverage of lifestyle topics and features on media, marketing, arts, health, personal technology, social media and real estate.
With the WSJ app you can find the news you need wherever and whenever you need it.
- Global headlines and breaking news with embedded multimedia, full-screen video and interactive graphics.
- Notifications sent to you instantly as important news breaks so you will be the first to know what is happening around the world.
- Fast load time and downloading of new content, rapid and reliable updates and improved stability.
- Enhanced iPad versions of the Journal’s U.S., Europe and Asia newspaper editions.
- Informed opinions on finance, business, politics, personal investments and careers.
- Articles on arts, film, television, fashion, food, design and travel.
- Market data integrated seamlessly into stories, displaying stock and shares performance for companies.
- Special investigative projects and in-depth series on global and financial news.
- Full access to WSJ. Magazine
- Virtual reality video and innovative technology such as WSJ news on your Apple Watch.
Download now for a free trial to access coverage of breaking global news, business, finance and politics, corporate shares information and everything else that makes the Wall Street Journal essential daily reading for world leaders and daily readers alike.
Key Features for Apple Watch:
- The breaking news stories you need to know immediately, instantly available on your watch screen, with the ability to save and read later on your iPhone or iPad.
You can now get the WSJ’s award-winning journalism for $32.99 per month and receive unlimited digital access on your iPad, iPhone and WSJ Online.
Your subscription will renew automatically each month and payment will be charged to your iTunes Account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. All cancellations will take effect at the end of the current period.
For more information visit: http://www.wsj.com
Follow us on: https://www.youtube.com/user/WSJDigitalNetwork?hl=en-GB&gl=GB
What's New in Version 7.8
Thank you for updating to the latest version of the WSJ app.
In version 7.8 we have brought our award-winning WSJ. Magazine content to the iPhone, and added more content sections to the “Latest News” section of our iPad app.
We also fixed a bug that caused action buttons on our iPad crossword to disappear for some users, and made several improvements to the app’s handling of updated content. We have also fixed a few other bugs that should improve the app’s stability and performance.
Flawed business model
I like the wsj application. I read it everyday. The newspapers criticizes business models but has a flawed business themselves. The online newspaper is a subscription based paper but they still show advertisements. As a subscriber I do not have unlimited ability to share the articles I like with friends. In fact I have reached my limit and unable to share any articles with any of my friends because none of them are subscribers. If wsj is selling advertisements shouldn't they want as many people to read the articles as possible. The business model wsj has is counterproductive to actually having as many views as possible. Other than that the articles are great but only I'm aware of them because my subscription doesn't allow me to share the articles anymore.
Great and beautiful app
This is a great paper that is easy to use with quality writing. You can now save for offline reading and it's organized very nicely. I subscribe to this paper and the nytimes and both are great. Keep up the great writing and engineering WSJ!
Very quality writing and this is my first wsj subscription, but I've loved the paper for years. Easy to use and nice that there are multiple editions. A few requests: would like to save papers for offline reading, ability to save favorite articles, and ability to change font size/paper background color. Quality writing and keep up the great work.
Expensive opinion journalism
I have been reading the journal everyday for a year now and I do not recommend it. First I purchased the full subscription deal that was to include paper delivery in addition to the full electronic version. I have NEVER received a paper. They said they would fix the problem after I brought this to their attention about 9 months ago but still no paper version. It is costly for an electronic version that still includes advertisements. And finally it has a very biased outlook. I expected a business slant but their overly pro-Wall Street business outlook can be seen in almost everything they write. I can do without it and will in the future.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 13, 2016
- Version: 7.8
- Size: 80.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Dow Jones & Company, Inc., publisher of The Wall Street Journal.
- © 2016 Dow Jones & Company. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Wall Street Journal$22.99
- The Wall Street Journal$32.99
- The Wall Street Journal Mobile$12.99
- The Wall Street Journal Asia$22.99
- The Wall Street Journal Europe$22.99
- The Wall Street Journal$32.99
- The Wall Street Journal$32.99
- The Wall Street Journal 日本$22.99
- The Wall Street Journal 日本$32.99
- The Wall Street Journal Deutschland$22.99