Progress through the ages of time, beginning from the stone age all the way to the nuclear age in “The Wars”. The idea of the game is simple - destroy your enemy base. Think strategically and tactically decide the balance between both attack and defense to succeed. Remember that you cannot repair your base during battle.
As you progress and kill all the enemies you will collect experience points, spend these to move onto the next of 5 available ages. Each age has its own unique units, defense levels and special weapons for when it gets heated!
Try the medium and hard levels for more of a challenge to become a War master!
Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Overall great game
It’s kinda funny really, I am now twelve with my own phone, and I still have this game. When I was about 6 or 7, I would ask my dad to play on his iPhone 3, I would instantly go to this game and play for a long time. I love this game and for those who haven’t played it, I highly suggest you get it.
No gameplay instructions
"How to play" doesn't tell you HOW to play, it's a brief summary of the game. Gameplay is not completely intuitive. Seems like it could be a fun game if I understood how the controls worked
The latest version was made to FORCE ads down your throat. Ruined the game completely! Ad pops up during play, takes a while to run and no way to stop it. Please remove the ads.
- Evgeny Tormozov
- 11.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © DeluxeWare
- In-App Purchases
- Remove AD $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.