The Washington Post Print Edition
By The Washington Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE WASHINGTON POST PRINT EDITION
Enjoy a digital replica of each day’s print edition, down to every photo and special insert. Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, as well as complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Read stories wherever you are with convenient offline reading. This app brings you everything daily Washington Post readers enjoy—along with extra benefits for added mobile convenience.
For our Digital Edition, please download The Washington Post Classic, now optimized for iOS 10 with multitasking, breaking news alerts, Spotlight and iMessage integration, and much more.
▪ PRINT EDITION: Flip through The Washington Post right on your iPad with our digital replica of each day’s print newspaper.
▪ MYPOST: Save your must-read articles for offline reading when it’s convenient for you.
▪ INTELLIGENT DOWNLOADING: We'll learn which sections you read the most, and download them in the background every morning. Don't read a section? We'll keep it off your device to free space, and keep it available if you'd like to read it.
▪ ARCHIVE: Browse the last two weeks of Print Editions. See the top stories and lead images of the day.
▪ OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
▪ EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to The All-New Washington Post App on all your smartphones and tablets.
▪ PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
▪ AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store.
▪ TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
Questions? Comments? Please let us know at iPadClassic@washpost.com.
What's New in Version 4.2.2
* Crash Fixes
Great format, easy to use
I love to read my morning paper on my tablet but can't stand the online news format and layout. This app lets me read my news in the traditional paper format, which I greatly prefer, it with the ease and portability of having it on my tablet. You can download the paper and then read anywhere, even if you don't have internet access. It's easy to skip to different sections of the paper, or move around within a section. The only thing missing is that I can't do my crossword puzzle from within the app, I need to either print it or open another application to complete my daily crossword.
The Washington Post Print Edition app is absolutely perfect!! I'm an avid reader of the Washington Post, but since I live in California, I have only ever been able to read the news app and the website. Then when I saw you could download a digital replica of the daily paper, I was so happy. I love that when you tap an article in the paper it'll open it up as a normal app article, some digital replica apps do not do that. I have nothing but amazing things to say about this app, bravo WaPost!!
Love the Print Version
I love reading the print version because it feels as if I am reading the actual paper.
But the banner ads at the bottom puts me off. It makes it less pleasurable to read.
The other thing that puts me off is that it is not easy to get at the crossword everyday or in the Sunday magazine. And I love to do the crossword and it is not easily integrated in the app.
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 16, 2017
- Version: 4.2.2
- Size: 68.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Washington Post Company
- © Washington Post, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Washington Post$14.99