The Washington Post Print Edition
By The Washington Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE WASHINGTON POST PRINT EDITION
Enjoy a digital replica of each day’s print edition, down to every photo and special insert. Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, as well as complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Read stories wherever you are with convenient offline reading. This app brings you everything daily Washington Post readers enjoy—along with extra benefits for added mobile convenience.
For our Digital Edition, please download The Washington Post Classic, now optimized for iOS 10 with multitasking, breaking news alerts, Spotlight and iMessage integration, and much more.
▪ PRINT EDITION: Flip through The Washington Post right on your iPad with our digital replica of each day’s print newspaper.
▪ MYPOST: Save your must-read articles for offline reading when it’s convenient for you.
▪ INTELLIGENT DOWNLOADING: We'll learn which sections you read the most, and download them in the background every morning. Don't read a section? We'll keep it off your device to free space, and keep it available if you'd like to read it.
▪ ARCHIVE: Browse the last two weeks of Print Editions. See the top stories and lead images of the day.
▪ OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
▪ EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to The All-New Washington Post App on all your smartphones and tablets.
▪ PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
▪ AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store.
▪ TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
Questions? Comments? Please let us know at iPadClassic@washpost.com.
What's New in Version 4.5.0
This release makes sharing your subscription with the Classic app simple: once you’re signed in here, you’re signed in there automatically. Also, we fixed several bugs that caused crashes on older devices.
The future of newspapers
Print replica and the 12-inch iPad are meant for each other. It's a great way to read the news with the flexibility to implement multimedia and photography. Like the traditional newspaper editors set a hierarchy for what they think are the most important stories of the day, but you can breeze through the recommendations, change the story view, or search past editions. I don't know if anything can save newspapers. But this is a good idea.
Print edition + 12.9" iPad is great
Now that I have a large (12.9") iPad, I am thoroughly enjoying reading the Washington Post again. I much prefer the print version to the app version. The print edition works perfectly. When you click on a story in the print edition, the app takes you to the e-version of the full story. The two versions work well together.
Perfect for me
I prefer reading a newspaper in print form- no flashing, distracting ads. I used to travel overseas and I appreciated the iPad print version-- almost as good as having the paper to hold in your hand. Due to illness, I am bedridden a lot, and can no longer retrieve the printed version from my driveway...so the digitized print version is a wonderful substitute for the real thing. Thanks, Washington Post.
- Category: News
- Updated: Jul 24, 2017
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 69.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Washington Post Company
- © Washington Post, 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Washington Post$14.99