The Washington Post Print Edition
By The Washington Post
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THE WASHINGTON POST PRINT EDITION
Enjoy a digital replica of each day’s print edition, down to every photo and special insert. Stay informed with award-winning national and international news, as well as complete local news coverage of the D.C. metro area. Read stories wherever you are with convenient offline reading. This app brings you everything daily Washington Post readers enjoy—along with extra benefits for added mobile convenience.
For our Digital Edition, please download The Washington Post Classic, now optimized for iOS 10 with multitasking, breaking news alerts, Spotlight and iMessage integration, and much more.
▪ PRINT EDITION: Flip through The Washington Post right on your iPad with our digital replica of each day’s print newspaper.
▪ MYPOST: Save your must-read articles for offline reading when it’s convenient for you.
▪ INTELLIGENT DOWNLOADING: We'll learn which sections you read the most, and download them in the background every morning. Don't read a section? We'll keep it off your device to free space, and keep it available if you'd like to read it.
▪ ARCHIVE: Browse the last two weeks of Print Editions. See the top stories and lead images of the day.
▪ OPTIONS: Download the app for free and enjoy a limited number of free stories each month. Get unlimited access for just $14.99/month (first month FREE).
▪ EXTRAS: Your subscription to The Washington Post comes with complimentary web access, as well as access to The All-New Washington Post App on all your smartphones and tablets.
▪ PAYMENT: Payment will be charged to your iTunes account with the confirmation of your purchase.
▪ AUTO-RENEWAL: Your subscription will auto-renew for $14.99 each month unless you cancel 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. The auto-renewal can be turned off at any time in the Account Settings section of the App Store.
▪ TERMS OF SERVICE: https://www.washingtonpost.com/terms-of-service/2011/11/18/gIQAldiYiN_story.html
Questions? Comments? Please let us know at iPadClassic@washpost.com.
What's New in Version 4.4.0
NEW: Tap the icon in the top right when reading the paper to open the Page Picker, a thumbnail view that lets you zip through entire sections in a single swipe. Getting to the right page has never been easier.
The news stories are difficult to locate.
Needs to be more robust
Generally good in translating a facsimile of the print edition to an e-edition. Two things that are frequently bothersome: (1) tapping on some of the stories in the print edition does not send you to an e-edition version of the story, so your only option is to magnify the print edition, and (2) comics take too long to load! Why not preload the comics like the rest of the print edition?
Far and away the best newspaper app for Apple
This app has consistently been the best app for a major American newspaper.
The NYT, LA Times, and San Francisco Chronicle should pay attention to the beauty and elegance of this well designed app.
Many users want the ability to move from printed edition to digital!
- Category: News
- Updated: May 19, 2017
- Version: 4.4.0
- Size: 69.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Washington Post Company
- © Washington Post, 2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Washington Post$14.99